Craftsman 18780 Evolv 12 amp Corded 7 1/4-in Circular SawItem# 00918780000 | Model# 18780
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||8.7|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Package Contents:||Saw blade, blade wrench|
|Handle Type:||Ergonomic D Grip|
|Blade Size:||7-1/4 in.|
|Arbor Size:||5/8 in.|
|Adjustable Cutting Depth:||Yes|
|Blade Bevel Range:||0-45 deg.|
|Cut Depth At 90 Degrees:||1-3/8 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Choose this 12 Amp Circular Saw for Quick and Sure Cuts
The Craftsman Evolv Corded 7 1/4-in Circular Saw provides 5500 RPM of raw energy to power through tough materials like wet lumber and concrete. Die-cast upper and lower blade guards are made of lightweight aluminum, reducing the saw's overall weight and making it a handy tool. Its 7-1/4 inch carbide-tipped blade is designed for rugged cutting jobs like masonry and continuous woodcutting.
With an ergonomic D-grip and glove grip bail handles, this 12 amp Circular Saw is designed for maximum comfort and control. A bevel capacity of 0-45 degrees and an integrated crosscut ruler help you undertake projects like framing with improved accuracy. Backed by the Craftsman name and warranty, this high quality tool can handle even the most demanding cutting tasks.
- if The carbide tipped blades included in this Craftsman Evolv Corded 7-in Circular Saw stay sharper longer.
- 12 amp motor provides 5500rpm for increased cutting power
- With a maximum cutting depth of 2-7/8 inch at 90 degrees and 1-3/4 inch at 45 degrees, you can make accurate angled cuts
- 7-1/4 inch blade has 24 serrated teeth makes this a great saw for smooth, quiet operation
- Includes: Saw, blade, wrench and manual
- 1 year limited warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on August 27, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great price for a great item. This Craftsman evolv 12 amp saw is a very good item to have. Ive never owned a saw so didn't really know what type I would need. After being helped buy a great salesperson it was this one that made it home. It is light, powerful and very handy. I love that it still carries the Craftsman name. This cut all the plywood and 2 by 4s for the fort I made my kids.
West Palm Beach, FL
This is exactly what I needed to do small jobs and is perfect for a woman to use, not to heavy or cumbersome.
Clear Spring, MD
This saw is lightweight, so it can be managed easily. It is a Craftsman, which is always a great product. Replacement blades are available at my local Sears store, which is great.
San Antonio, TX
this saw has great balance, with the laser light guiding the cut allows you to be very accurate cutting very simple to make adjustments on different cut angles and adjusting blade depth
This saw packs a punch in a easy to use and handle weight. I had not used a circular saw in years yet the saw is tackling all my projects in a house I just bought. It is was not too light for my husband.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.