Craftsman ½ HP Chain Drive Garage Door Opener with two Multi-Function Remotes and KeypadSears Exclusive. | Item# 00954985000 | Model# 54985
Specifications & Dimensions
|Door Opener Type:||Chain drive|
|Battery Backup Function:||No|
|Motor Power Type:||AC|
|Number of Lights:||2|
|Number of Remotes Included:||2|
|Safety Sensor Type:||Contact and non-contact|
|Has Emergency Release:||Yes|
|Open Door Monitor:||No|
|Safety Sensor Beam Technology:||Yes|
|Wall Control Type:||Premium|
|Rolling Code Protection:||Yes|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
Ratings & Reviews
The NEW Craftsman ½ HP Garage Door Opener is powerful enough to lift most residential garage doors up to 7’ high and is easy to install and maintain with a simple user interface and quick install rail system. With many safety, security, and convenience features built in, this chain drive opener will provide years of dependable performance.
The Craftsman ½ HP 54985 also offers convenient features such as a Tri-Frequency Radio System and Anti-Burglary Coding Technology providing convenient and secure operation of your garage door.
Convenience and Reliability
- Tri-Frequency Radio System with multiple frequency system virtually eliminates the effects of interference caused by products in and around the home, helping to make sure you can access the garage every time and from the greatest distance.
- Wireless keyless entry pad, allows entry into garage without a key or remote using a secure 4-digit programmable PIN.
- Quick Install Rail System provides faster and easier installation, assembles in 60 seconds.
- Simple user interface with Electronic Limits and Automatic Force Settings that automatically monitors, sets and adjusts the force required to open and close the garage door during temperature fluctuations.
- Energy Efficient sleep mode uses less than one (1) watt of power.
Safety and Security
- Protector System® safety reversing sensors with Rapid-Snap® brackets automatically reverses the door if anything interrupts the beam while the door is going down.
- Sensing technology will stop the door from closing if contact is made with a person or object.
- PosiLock® System theft protection securely locks door when it is down - preventing intruders from entering garage.
- Anti-burglary Coding Technology assures that a new code is sent every time the remote control is used.
- Monitor and control your garage door and home lighting from anywhere* with Assurelink™ Connectivity.
*Assurelink connectivity hub and internet connection required for app control (#54900 sold separately).
- Compatible with HomeLink® in-vehicle remote control system (may require an external adapter depending on the make, model, and year of your vehicle; visit www.homelink.com for additional information).
Included in the box:
- Power unit with two (2) Light Lenses
- Two (2) 3-function Security+ 2.0 Remotes
- One (1) Wireless Keyless Entry Pad
- Premium Multi-function Wall Console
- Safety Sensors
- Rail, Hardware, and Owner’s Manual
Professional installation available.
Extension kits to complete installation for up to 8’ high doors (9-53726) and 10’ high doors (9-53727) are available and sold separately.
2-year Limited Warranty
1-year Limited Accessories Warranty10-year Limited Motor Warranty
Added on June 07, 2014
Overall, others give this:
The old craftsmen garage door opener lasted 25 years and the new craftsman garage door opener bolted right up to all my old brackets. This really made instillation easy. Assembly was easy to follow .
Pismo Beach, CA
Bay City, MI
This opener is a great at a great price. I had a garage built and wanted an opener. Sears is the only place that had great openers at a great price. I like the extra remote for the family, and the keypad works great from inside the house. if you are looking for a garage door opener, this craftman garage door opener is a great value and opens my door with no problems.
American Canyon, CA
Our opener went out and we immediately knew we had to go to Sears for their quality Craftsman products. Purchase went smoothly, unit was even on sale. Once we got home opened the package, verified parts and collected our tools, we started dismantling the old unit and installing the new one took us about an hour an a half and the unit was up and running! Mind you this was our first opener replacement task we have ever attempted. Thanks for a great product!
seems like a reat grage door opener, i bought it fromm sears and had one of there 2 guy crews install it in my garage , seems to work great...
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.