Craftsman ½ HP Quiet Belt Drive Garage Door Opener with two Multi-Function Remotes and KeypadItem# 00954915000 | Model# 54915
Specifications & Dimensions
|Door Opener Type:||Belt Drive|
|Battery Backup Function:||No|
|Motor Power Type:||AC|
|Number of Lights:||2|
|Number of Remotes Included:||2|
|Safety Sensor Type:||Contact and non-contact|
|Has Emergency Release:||Yes|
|Safety Sensor Beam Technology:||Yes|
|Wall Control Type:||Motion detecting wall control|
|Rolling Code Protection:||Yes|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
Ratings & Reviews
The NEW Craftsman ½ HP Belt Drive Garage Door Opener has smooth, ultra-quiet performance and a steel reinforced belt. Easy to install and maintain with a simple user interface and quick install rail system. With many safety, security, and convenience features built in, this belt drive opener will provide years of dependable performance.
The Craftsman ½ HP 54915 is ideal when living spaces are near or above your garage. The 54915 also offers convenient features such as a Tri-Frequency Radio System and Anti-Burglary Coding Technology providing convenient and secure operation of your garage door.
Convenience and Reliability
- Tri-Frequency Radio System with multiple frequency system virtually eliminates the effects of interference caused by products in and around the home, helping to make sure you can access the garage every time and from the greatest distance.
- Wireless keyless entry pad, allows entry into garage without a key or remote using a secure 4-digit programmable PIN.
- Timer-to-Close feature can automatically close the door after a set period of time.
- Program remotes and keypads from the wall control, no need to get on a ladder to access the “learn” button.
- Quick Install Rail System provides faster and easier installation, assembles in 60 seconds.
- Simple user interface with Electronic Limits and Automatic Force Settings that automatically monitors, sets and adjusts the force required to open and close the garage door during temperature fluctuations.
- Energy Efficient sleep mode uses less than one (1) watt of power.
Safety and Security
- Motion Detecting Wall Control turns opener lights on in the garage when motion is sensed.
- Protector System® safety reversing sensors with Rapid-Snap® brackets automatically reverses the door if anything interrupts the beam while the door is going down.
- Sensing technology will stop the door from closing if contact is made with a person or object.
- PosiLock® System theft protection system securely locks door when it is down preventing intruders from entering garage.
- Anti-burglary Coding Technology assures that a new code is sent every time the remote control is used.
- Monitor and control your garage door and home lighting from anywhere* with Assurelink™ Connectivity.
*Assurelink connectivity hub and internet connection required for app control (#54900 sold separately).
- Compatible with HomeLink® in-vehicle remote control system (may require an external adapter depending on the make, model, and year of your vehicle; visit www.homelink.com for additional information).
Included in the box:
- Power unit with two (2) Light Lenses
- Two (2) 3-function Security+ 2.0 remotes
- One (1) Wireless keyless entry pad
- Motion Detecting Multi-function Wall Console
- Safety Sensors
- Rail, Hardware, and Owner’s Manual
Professional installation available.
Extension kits to complete installation for up to 8’ high doors (9-53728) and 10’ high doors (9-53729) are available and sold separately.
3-year Limited Warranty
1-year Limited Accessories Warranty
10-year Limited Motor Warranty
Added on June 07, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is the quietest opener we have ever had. It was easy to install and program. All the parts were there and the instructions were easy to follow.
We had a chain door opener before buying this and it was very noisy. Can't say the new belt driven one cut out all the noise, but it is quieter. I like the light that comes on when you enter the garage from outside or inside. The keypad helps make my life easier as I don't have to run into the house to get to the garage now. My nephew installed it so I can't speak of the ease of installing. It did take him most of the day. I've been waiting a long time for this and I am very happy I finally got what I wanted.
Green Bay, WI
I helped my husband and after 3 hrs it was put together and working like a charm. Very impressed with directions and how quiet it is. Happy with the purchase !!
This was my first complete opener install.Replaced parts on my old craftsman 1/3 hp a couple of times.The old one was over 28 years old,still worked,but was making too much noise and thought I might as well replace it this time.Took a couple of hours to install new one.I had to run new wire for everything.Instructions were good and the opener does work for the uplink on my 2012 Chevy Captiva.Real quiet compared to the old chain drive.I have a detached garage,but still wanted belt drive.Everything works great so far.Only one month old.
North Las Vegas, NV
It was very easy to install. The instructions were clear and concise. It helped that I was replacing my old craftsman garage door opener. I like the smooth belt action compared to my former chain driven craftsman. The only thing I do not like is the fact that I had to order a rail extension for the device. Having to pay potentially $47 more for something that should have already come with the product is a little disappointing. If your door is over 7 ft. you will have to order the rail extension. I am sure at least 90% of garage doors are over 7 ft, at least in Las Vegas they are. That was the only downside.
Very quiet and smooth. This is the 4th one I have purchased in 15 years and they all worked well. One at another home, 2 when I moved into my current home and 1 replacement. They seem to work well for 10+ years of service.
I just replaced my 12 years old chain garage door opener (Chamberlain LiftMaster 1/3HP) with this product and the quality is amazing. Very quiet, smoother mecanism and great features !
Took a while to replace the old craftsman since the mountings are different. On when closing, it jerks a few time before smooth out. The remote is very sensitive and raise above the case so it is very trigger happy. Disappointing that I have to spend another $30 to purchase an "extender". The description stated will work with homelink and nothing about older vehicles so it will not work with my car (2007). The replaced opener was working fine with homelink. I will report this as false advertisement.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.