Craftsman ½ HP Quiet Belt Drive Garage Door Opener with two Multi-Function Remotes and KeypadItem# 00954915000 | Model# 54915
Specifications & Dimensions
|Door Opener Type:||Belt Drive|
|Battery Backup Function:||No|
|Motor Power Type:||AC|
|Number of Lights:||2|
|Number of Remotes Included:||2|
|Safety Sensor Type:||Contact and non-contact|
|Has Emergency Release:||Yes|
|Safety Sensor Beam Technology:||Yes|
|Wall Control Type:||Motion detecting wall control|
|Rolling Code Protection:||Yes|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
Ratings & Reviews
The NEW Craftsman ½ HP Belt Drive Garage Door Opener has smooth, ultra-quiet performance and a steel reinforced belt. Easy to install and maintain with a simple user interface and quick install rail system. With many safety, security, and convenience features built in, this belt drive opener will provide years of dependable performance.
The Craftsman ½ HP 54915 is ideal when living spaces are near or above your garage. The 54915 also offers convenient features such as a Tri-Frequency Radio System and Anti-Burglary Coding Technology providing convenient and secure operation of your garage door.
Convenience and Reliability
- Tri-Frequency Radio System with multiple frequency system virtually eliminates the effects of interference caused by products in and around the home, helping to make sure you can access the garage every time and from the greatest distance.
- Wireless keyless entry pad, allows entry into garage without a key or remote using a secure 4-digit programmable PIN.
- Timer-to-Close feature can automatically close the door after a set period of time.
- Program remotes and keypads from the wall control, no need to get on a ladder to access the “learn” button.
- Quick Install Rail System provides faster and easier installation, assembles in 60 seconds.
- Simple user interface with Electronic Limits and Automatic Force Settings that automatically monitors, sets and adjusts the force required to open and close the garage door during temperature fluctuations.
- Energy Efficient sleep mode uses less than one (1) watt of power.
Safety and Security
- Motion Detecting Wall Control turns opener lights on in the garage when motion is sensed.
- Protector System® safety reversing sensors with Rapid-Snap® brackets automatically reverses the door if anything interrupts the beam while the door is going down.
- Sensing technology will stop the door from closing if contact is made with a person or object.
- PosiLock® System theft protection system securely locks door when it is down preventing intruders from entering garage.
- Anti-burglary Coding Technology assures that a new code is sent every time the remote control is used.
- Monitor and control your garage door and home lighting from anywhere* with Assurelink™ Connectivity.
*Assurelink connectivity hub and internet connection required for app control (#54900 sold separately).
- Compatible with HomeLink® in-vehicle remote control system (may require an external adapter depending on the make, model, and year of your vehicle; visit www.homelink.com for additional information).
Included in the box:
- Power unit with two (2) Light Lenses
- Two (2) 3-function Security+ 2.0 remotes
- One (1) Wireless keyless entry pad
- Motion Detecting Multi-function Wall Console
- Safety Sensors
- Rail, Hardware, and Owner’s Manual
Professional installation available.
Extension kits to complete installation for up to 8’ high doors (9-53728) and 10’ high doors (9-53729) are available and sold separately.
3-year Limited Warranty
1-year Limited Accessories Warranty
10-year Limited Motor Warranty
Added on June 07, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I just replaced my 12 years old chain garage door opener (Chamberlain LiftMaster 1/3HP) with this product and the quality is amazing. Very quiet, smoother mecanism and great features !
Took a while to replace the old craftsman since the mountings are different. On when closing, it jerks a few time before smooth out. The remote is very sensitive and raise above the case so it is very trigger happy. Disappointing that I have to spend another $30 to purchase an "extender". The description stated will work with homelink and nothing about older vehicles so it will not work with my car (2007). The replaced opener was working fine with homelink. I will report this as false advertisement.
Johnson City, TN
I replaced a chain drive opener with the quiet belt drive, very pleased. It was the same size, some of the components were made cheaper.
Read the instructions as recommended. The built in remote in some autos are not compatible and an adapter is required (Homelink).
Clinton Township, MI
belt drive is Very quiet - do not hear garage door operate from inside the house. I like the optional auto timer setup to automatically close the door if I forget. I've lost track of the number of times over the years where I was late to work, because I've drove back home to make sure I closed the door.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.