Craftsman 18GA MAGNESIUM COMBINATION NAILER/STAPLER KITItem# 00918894000 | Model# KKU-1045
Specifications & Dimensions
|Tool Air Inlet Size:||1/4 in.|
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Adjustable Depth Control:||Yes|
|Average Air Consumption (CFM):||.023|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.88|
|Operating Pressure Range (psi):||70-120 PSI|
|Tool Min. Hose Size:||5/16 in.|
|Included with Item:|
|Package Contents:||Nailer/Stapler, 2 No-Mar Tips, Hex Wrenches, Oil Bottle, Owner's Manual and Carry Case|
|Size Range:||Nails 5/8" to 2" Staples 1/4" Crown 1/2" to 1-9/16"|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 18 Gauge Combination Nailer and Stapler drives brads from 5/8" to 2" long and 1/4" crown staples from 5/8" to 1-1/2" long. Oilless design eliminates daily oiling and oil stains on workpiece. Die cast magnesium body with textured rubber grip minimizes operator fatigue. Large capacity, side loading magazine features positive, quick action latch. Tool features rear exhaust, single rapid-fire operation, adjustable depth of drive control, rubber nose tip and storage case. Safety feature disables tool uless contact tip is pressed against workpiece. Tapered nosepiece provides operator with greater visibility for precise fastner placement. Quick release nose cover allows easy access to jammed fasteners. The 18 Guage Combination Nailer and Stapler is excellent for molding, furniture making, picture framing and upholstery.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on June 01, 2013
Overall, others give this:
I bought this item for my husband's birthday, He replaced all my wood trim with ease using this nail gun, he had no problems at all! he totally loves it!
I wasn't in the market for a nail gun but couldn't pass up the sale on this baby. Came up with a project to put it to use and it works great. Highly recommend it!
Los Lunas, NM
My husband is a (very good) do-it-yourself person. We bought this nailer/stapler while re-doing the flooring in our dining room. We had taken up the carpet and installed some Pergo laminate. To put the baseboard back up after it was cleaned, sanded and refinished, and add boot shoe to the trim, my husband used this nailer. It did a great job, cutting the time it took to complete that end job by quite a bit. Plus, there were no hammer marks on our nice trim. I'm sure it will come in handy for more projects in the future.
My dad has been wanting one of these nail guns for a while now to put up trim. When I saw that Sears.com had it on sale I knew it was the perfect time to get one. He has been using it for a few days now and he just rants and raves about what a "great little tool" this device is.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid until 4/27/2015 at 7am CST. Offer ends 26-Apr-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.