Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Cutting Height Range:||.75 x 2|
|Rear Tire Size:||4|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||36|
|Cutting Height Adjustment Type:||2 point|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Handle Material:||Foam Padded|
|Number of Handle Height Positions:||1 Fixed Position|
|Number of Cutting Positions:||9|
|Disposal by Bagging:||Yes - included|
|Disposal by Side Discharge:||No|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 18" Reel Push Lawn Mower provides a precise cut to your lawn. Zero maintenance, extremely quiet, and absolutely no pollution, this mower is ideal for smaller yards. The nine position height adjuster allow you to cut grass as low as .75" and as high as 2". With an ergonomic foam padded handle, mowing your yard will be a comfortable experience. Built with a durable steel body to stand up to everyday conditions along with lightweight design to reduce user fatigue. The Craftsman 18" Reel Push Lawn Mower will be a great addition to anyone's yard care routine.
- 5 Helical blades produce an extremely fine cut
- Rear bag collects grass clippings to prevent thatch
- Steel body construction for a durable long lasting mower
- 4 position dual height adjusters allow you to cut as low as .75" and as high as 2"
- Ergonomic foam padded handle bars
- Ideal for small lawns
- 2 year limited warranty
Added on January 29, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I purchased this mower a couple weeks ago and I would have to say for the price it was a great buy. my yard is small so I didn't need anything more than this and its even more than I expected. great customer service, great price, great lawn mower.
This is an old fashioned style lawn mower. I decided to get one of these because I don't have to keep gas on the premises or use electricity. I can burn more calories when I use it. It is not as heavy as the ones with a motor and at my age and physical disabilities that is important. I can get it in and out of my shed without too much maneuvering. I feel that I made a good purchase for me.
We looked at these mowers for a few months before buying. Shopped around a lot and kept coming back. Sold power mower to neighbor. Through with the noise and mess and running out for gas, and desert dust most off all. Main problem is that we must keep up with the mowing. Only a power mower can plow through weeds and longer grass.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.