Specifications & Dimensions
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.22 lbs.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Unit of Measure:||Metric|
|Marking Text Size:||Easy-to-read|
|Socket Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Socket Size:||18 mm|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Materials & Finishes:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 18mm Socket 6-Point Deep 3/8-Inch Drive Gets The Job Done With Ease
Whether filling a gap in collection or you only need one, the Craftsman 18mm easy to read socket 6-point deep 3/8-inch drive is the right choice. A 12-point socket is sufficient for lightweight repairs, but a 6-point is essential for precise jobs. It is much less likely to slip off of a stubborn fastener or round over the corners.
The Craftsman 18mm socket 6-point deep 3/8-inch drive features a laser-etched size marking. It is easy to locate the socket that you need for the job at hand, which is ideal when you're working in low lighting or greasy environments. The permanent marking is highly resistant to fading, chipping, and corroding while the headlock grips offers more contact on the fastener flats for greater turning force.
- Complete your socket collection with the Craftsman 18mm easy to read socket 6-point deep 3/8-inch drive
- Ideal for anyone who works on vehicles personally or professionally
- Metric or SAE socket size
- Thick walls and angled edges make it less likely to flex, slip off of a stubborn fastener, or round over the corners, allowing it to slide over a fastener with ease
- Laser-etched size marking is critical for difficult jobs in grungy or low lit settings
- High resistance to chipping, fading, or rusting
- Headlock grip offers heightened contact on the flats of the fastener for increased turning force
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.