Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||18|
|Contact Points:||12 point, 6 point, E-Torx, Spline|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Unit of Measure:||Metric, SAE|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Material:||Chrome vanadium steel|
Ratings & Reviews
19-piece 3/8" Dr. Inch and Metric Wrench Set Has the Torque to Get the Job Done
A combination of strength, adaptation and fast moving design, the Craftsman 19-piece socket wrench set delivers torque when and where you need it. Developed to grab countless fasteners, the specialized interior ridging takes hold of quad, hex and 12 point nuts and bolts, while turning both spline and external Torx fasteners with ease. And when you’re dealing with a chewed-up partially rounded bolt, no worries, this set is built to take hold where others do nothing but slip.
Precision crafted from rugged alloyed steel and protected by a layer of black oxide, this 19-piece inch and metric wrench set is designed for years of hard-turning work. And backed by the power of a Craftsman Forever Warranty, every piece of this set will be with you for a lifetime of torque, whether in the garage, under the hood or on the jobsite. A solid kit built to satisfy all your inch and metric needs, toss these tools in your drawer and reach for Craftsman on your next job.
- Craftsman 19-piece Socket Wrench Set includes sizes: 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18mm and1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, ½, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4 in.
- Quick-release button makes switching sockets fast
- 45-tooth ratcheting mechanism provides a minimum 8-degree ratcheting arc
- Black oxide coating provides protection
- Precision ground surfaces move smoothly against various surfaces
- Universal ridge design allows this set to turn 4, 6, 12 point fasteners as well as external Torx, Spline and even rounded heads
- Craftsman Lifetime Warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on August 29, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
-1 Star for taiwan. It seems like good steel and I didn't break it like I did with the Cheap chinese junk I used before I pulled this out. I didn't realize it wasn't USA until I got it home, I would have paid more...
It is missing 10mm 12mm and some other size I needed. The sizes missing are exactly what I needed to have. I love the design and how nicely they work on nearly stripped stuff. Given how little is done in the old imperial system I think they should replace sockets for 3 more metric ones or Sears should let me swap similar sized unused sockets because it is hard to get a proper set without going into a huge set.
This ratchet has a nice solid feel to it. Really like the looks and the sockets are very well made as well. This will be in my tool box for years to come. Only thing is I wish it was made in the USA.
This is a basic set. Craftsman quality is always great. Good starter set and great to carry in the car or keep as an extra set in the basement or out in the shed.
These are quality sockets that work with all kinds of bolt heads, craftsman quality. I will use these more than any other sockets in my tool box. And the best part is the lifetime craftsman warranty.
Hobe Sound, FL
The Ratchet is great. BUT... There is no 12mm or 19mm sockets, the 2 most important sockets. But there is an 9, 10,11,13,14,15,16,17,18. Lots of garbage and 3 sockets out of 9 that I actually use. What ever "designer" set up this package, I will bet they never even touched a socket set before in their lives. A couple SAE sockets are missing as well.
just picked up 1 of these and as always in stock at sears, what more could ya ask for. lifetime guarantee and a quality tool.. what more do u want. ok mabie a bigger toolbox..
Mount Airy, LA
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.