Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.8|
|Metric Opening Size:||19 mm, 21 mm|
|SAE Opening Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Number of Ends:||Double|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Slide into Tight Spaces with the Craftsman 19x21mm Flat Ratcheting Wrench
When standard sockets won’t fit in confined spaces, the 19x21mm Flat Ratcheting Wrench saves the day. Combining quick-action ratcheting convenience with a slim design, you’ll be able to tighten nuts and bolts hidden deep in a car’s engine bay or tucked behind your TV stand with ease.
Made with two box-end wrenches 12 points of contact, you’ll maintain a strong grip on the most stubborn nuts or bolts with the Craftsman 19x21mm Flat Ratcheting Wrench. The flat design also gives you a strong grip so you won’t fumble the wrench as you twist and turn.
- Squeeze into tight spaces without sacrificing efficiency or strength with Craftsman’s 19x21mm Flat Ratcheting Box-end Wrench
- Built with a slim design, it provides quick and easy access to stubborn nuts and bolts
- 2 box-end wrench heads sizes ‒ 19mm and 21mm
- 12 points of contact
- 9-1/4" long
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
This is my first purchase of flat ratcheting wrench. I got the 19x21 in conjunction with the same size in off-set. I wanted to compare the two. I think I like the off-set better. I can see a use for the flat version, but my go-to will be the offset. For me, the flat box limits the range of motion. I can definitely see a place and time for it, but not for everyday use. The flat just does not seem as comfortable as the offset. The tool is very sturdy and moves nicely.
North Ridgeville, OH
I use ratchet wrenches a lot and these are much more affordable than the tool truck guys and just as durable. I have almost everyone size they offer and will have all of them soon.
Picked this up to add to the standard versions I already have. The ratchet action works well. Size and direction markings are clear so you can tell easily which side tightens and loosens. Guaranteed forever...
South Rockwood, MI
I needed metric ratcheting box wrenches and this one fills the bill. It's a decent size to give good leverage. It doesn't slip when putting some load on it and the chrome finish cleans easily.
If you need a ratcheting tool for an application where sockets won't work, this is your tool. Whether doing a wheel alignment, working on suspensions or any other mechanical application using long bolts, this tough wrench will help speed the job.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.