Specifications & Dimensions
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Included:||Battery Included|
|Number of Batteries Included:||2|
|Combo Kit:||Drill, Multiple item combo kit|
|Drill Type:||Drill / driver|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 2 Piece Combo Kit: Drill It, Drive It
Whether you’re building a deck, working in the garage or hanging pictures in the house Craftsman Driver Combo Kit delivers high speed and powerful torque to help you get the job done right. A solid addition to any tool kit, this set packs light and is always ready to lend a hand.
Featuring a 3/8 inch fast-swapping chuck and with a whopping 900 foot pounds of torque, the Muscly impact driver included in the Craftsman 2 Piece Combo Kit busts rusty bolts loose, drives lengthy lags and sinks screws with a rapid fire 3,500 impacts per minute. A solid addition for work and home, this impact delivers. And when the job calls for precision and finesse, the 24 tension settings on the Craftsman 19.2 volt cordless drill will stop stripping and cut the kind of clean, precise holes that make assembly easy. A powerful combo in a portable package, this drill duo gives you the torque to tackle any job. Add it to your kit and get the power that drives from start to finish.
- Kit includes: Impact driver, drill driver, two batteries, bits and charger
- Craftsman Driver Combo Kit with a 19.2 volt motor offers a complete all-in-one package that’s versatile, powerful and easy-to-use
- 3/8 in. drill/driver 2-speed gearbox swaps between high torque and high speed fast helping you cover all kinds of jobs
- 3/8 in. drill/driver powerful motor produces up to 410 in./lbs. torque sinking screws, bolts and boring holes with ease
- Cordless impact driver is equipped with a powerful variable speed motor with 0-2,400 RPM no load for fast light work
- Impact driver’s hammering impact mechanism produces up to 900 in./lbs. torque and 0-3,500 impacts per minute, driving lag bolts, long screws and more fast
- Forward/reverse switch flips with the movement of one thumb
- Braking switch halts turning instantly
- Weight: 13.1 lbs.
- Some assembly required
Added on February 16, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
My husband has many craftsman tools, the best thing about them is that you can take them to any Sears store to get them replaced. I bought him the drill/driver combo for Christmas. The drill stopped working while putting in the second screw, it sounded like it had stripped the inner gears. Luckily we have a small Sears store in our town and we got it exchanged without having to drive to the mall ( 1 1/2 hrs away). While I was at the mall, I exchanged two ratchets that had broken previously. The employees were very curteous, friendly and helpful.
My husband feels that the quality of the tools are not what they used to be, they break more easily and more often than ever before. Craftsman used to be one of the best brand of tools that you could buy. We only buy them now because of the lifetime warranty, not because of the dependability. Hopefully this will be rectified in the future.
North Charleston, SC
I use it a lot around the house a lot, it strong and works good. I really like the impact driver, the is the first one I have had, it works good.
I purchased this kit for my dad as a Christmas gift. He has really like all the Craftsman 19.2volt items and has several of them. The impact driver is his favorite and it has never let him down.
I've owned these power drills for about a year now. The 19.2 C3 is powerful. I've done many home and auto repairs and I have no complaints. Highly recommend these.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.