Specifications & Dimensions
|Fits Brands/Models:||Craftsman C3|
|Charge Time (Hrs.):||1|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Warranty Detail Link:||craftsman warranty|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.0|
|Overall Dimensions:||5.25L x 3.25W x 4.5H|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 19.2 Volt Replacement Battery Pack: Portable Power Gets the Job Done
Encased in rugged, corrosion proof plastic and designed to snap in fast, the 19.2 Volt Battery Pack is a must for any job. Featuring rapid charging and a vast reservoir of energy to draw from, this battery pack powers, saws, drills, impacts and more through full-gut renovations, demo jobs and countless other home projects. A solid addition to any tool box, this brawny battery has the power to get the job done, at a fraction the cost of the competition.
12 and 18 volt batteries just don’t pack the punch you need to get through the job without a recharge. Built to last, the Craftsman 19.2 Volt Replacement Battery Pack delivers more torque and higher rpms to the Craftsman tools you depend on. A great way to be ready for whatever little task comes-up, grab a pair of these batteries and swap tools even faster. Durable, portable and potent, toss a few in your tool box and be ready to take on any job.
- The 19.2 Volt Battery Pack gets your working faster and more efficiently
- 19.2 Volt replacement battery holds a charge longer than smaller versions
- Works with all past and current C3 19.2 volt Craftsman products, so stock up
- Large capacity cells give you more run time than other batteries
- Non corroding plastic encasement shrugs off moisture
- No assembly required
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on February 16, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
East Schodack, NY
My kids started giving me C3 tools as gifts several years ago and it became evident quickly that the batteries are the weak link. I have had to replace half a dozen and it's not because I wore them out. They do not keep a charge for long, you have to plan ahead and charge them befor a job and they do not last long when they are charged. It's not uncommon to need several bateries to do a job. Because of this I consider the whole tool set as Homeowner grade only. I use the yellow,red and blue brands on the job and their batteries stay charged for months and have loads of power and they all have less volts. If you only use them occasionally, don't mind charging them just befor the job, and have several batteries ready to complete the work,then they will be fine for you. But if you are used to the other brands, spend a few more bucks and get a real tool.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I don't have lithium power tools because I have so many alkaline (I guess this is what this one is), but the price for what you get is good and it holds a charge well.
Deer Park, NY
- Qualifying Orders $59 + SHIP FREE Offer ends 10-Jul-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select tools Sold by Sears. Valid thru 5/22/13 8am CT. Offer ends 22-May-2013 See details.