Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.0|
|Fits Brands/Models:||Craftsman C3 19.2V|
|Charge Time (Hrs.):||1|
|Number of Batteries Included:||1|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 19.2 Volt Replacement Battery Pack: Portable Power Gets the Job Done
Encased in rugged, corrosion proof plastic and designed to snap in fast, the 19.2 Volt Battery Pack is a must for any job. Featuring rapid charging and a vast reservoir of energy to draw from, this battery pack powers, saws, drills, impacts and more through full-gut renovations, demo jobs and countless other home projects. A solid addition to any tool box, this brawny battery has the power to get the job done, at a fraction the cost of the competition.
12 and 18 volt batteries just don’t pack the punch you need to get through the job without a recharge. Built to last, the Craftsman 19.2 Volt Replacement Battery Pack delivers more torque and higher rpms to the Craftsman tools you depend on. A great way to be ready for whatever little task comes-up, grab a pair of these batteries and swap tools even faster. Durable, portable and potent, toss a few in your tool box and be ready to take on any job.
- The 19.2 Volt Battery Pack gets your working faster and more efficiently
- 19.2 Volt replacement battery holds a charge longer than smaller versions
- Works with all past and current C3 19.2 volt Craftsman products, so stock up
- Large capacity cells give you more run time than other batteries
- Non corroding plastic encasement shrugs off moisture
- No assembly required
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This item is a good replacement for my husband's batteries that he uses for all of his craftsman power tools. They are durable and last a long time.
Bought this for husband so he can have one charging while one is in use. Great purchase.
the first time I tried to charge the battery the charger said it was defective. NOT GOOD! I returned the defective battery. I Had a hold battery rebuilt, bigger better and for the same cost as Sears.
The original lasted so long ... I don't remember the purchase date! I'm looking forward to many years of use with this replacement.
the battery was just what was needed to get the old drill up and going once again! I have turned this drill, for winter, into my ice auger power source. I have three batteries for this job and the new battery out preforms the other 2 by at least six holes. no more hand drilling as the old arms and shoulders ain't what they used to be.
works great on the drill i have
It is a battery and does what you would expect.
I compared getting my old battery pack rebuilt or buy a new one. It was cheaper to buy new. Found it a great purchase!
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.