Specifications & Dimensions
|Sprayer Type:||Tank sprayer|
Ratings & Reviews
This 19.2 Volt Chemical Sprayer gives you the convenience of no more pumping. The tool is lightweight and has a removable tank for easy access. This tool is very simple to use. Simply press the button, and the tool creates the vacuum for spraying. With the convenient measuring cup on the cap, you can easily combine chemicals. The over mold on the handle help to reduce user fatigue and increase comfort. This tool is one of over 30 tools available on the C3 platform. Battery and charger sold separately.
- Cordless motorized sprayer - 19.2 volt powered motor eliminates the need for pumping, reducing fatigue
- Lock-in spray wand - Spray wand locks into handle for one-handed use
- Spray wand and tip - Brass spray wand and brass adjustable nozzle for durability and chemical resistance. Nozzle adjusts from spray to stream
- 1.25 gallon tank - Removable tank for easy filling and emptying of chemicals
- On-board measuring cap - Convenient on-board measuring cap to mix additives
- C3 window built into handle - C3 window illuminates when energy indicator is pressed Lithium Ion battery
- Chemical Sprayer includes one brass wand, one hose, and an operator's manual
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 07, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Boca Raton, FL
Inefficient. Waste far more product than it distributes appropriately. The trigger is sporadic in operation and often sticks so you are spraying product needlessly. Also the "adjustable" brass nozzle on the end of the wand is anything but adjustable. When seeking parts on the Sear's Parts Direct" page you put in this model number you get a service manual for an audio component. Save your money and stick with a pump sprayer.
First off, I have a dozen C3 tools that I own now. The C3 Chemical Sprayer is well constructed, easy to use, and if well cared for should last for years. The sprayer housing separates from the tank via easy to use clamps on the front and back of the upper tank. The battery is easy to insert and remove and fits just behind the handle area. The tank is very easy to fill and empty. The hose is just the right length and the sprayer nozzle either sprays a fine mist or a steady stream of fluid. Now the down side, the NiCad batteries that I used (2 fully charged) only lasted for about 20 minutes each because the sprayer s motor runs all the time. There is a water proof on/off switch that is hard to press on or off and is located on the top of the housing below the handle area that you would have to press off and on every time when spot spraying your weeds in order to save on your batteries charge. Also, when your battery does run low on charge, the sprayer quits discharging fluids. The motor is still running, sounds the same as if you have a new battery, but, quits spraying. Also, the tank will not empty all the fluid. I measured 15.5 ounces of fluid remains in the tank. It took 2 fully charged NiCad batteries to do my weed spot spraying. I think that this is a very nice sprayer; however, it would be better suited for the new Lithium-Ion battery line up.
I have used a hand pump sprayer for years to do my yard work and this unit will make things much nicer. You won't have to worry about stopping and pumping up the unit to continue spraying and since I own most of the C3 line of tools it is perfect for me.
- Qualifying Orders $59 + SHIP FREE Offer ends 10-Jul-2013 See details.
- FREE BUCKET with any Lawn & Garden purchase over $49. 1 bucket per customer. Must pick up in store Offer ends 29-Jun-2013 See details.
- Online Only, Extra 5% off Mowers and Trimmers Sold by Sears. Valid thru 7/6. Offer ends 06-Jul-2013 See details.