Craftsman ¾ HPS* Ultra-Quiet Belt Drive Garage Door Opener with DieHard® Battery Backup, two Multi-Function Remotes and KeypadItem# 00954918000 | Model# 54918
Specifications & Dimensions
|Door Opener Type:||Belt Drive|
|Battery Backup Function:||Yes|
|Motor Power Type:||DC|
|Number of Lights:||2|
|Number of Remotes Included:||2|
|Safety Sensor Type:||Contact and non-contact|
|Has Emergency Release:||Yes|
|Safety Sensor Beam Technology:||Yes|
|Wall Control Type:||Motion detecting wall control|
|Rolling Code Protection:||Yes|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
Ratings & Reviews
The NEW Craftsman ¾ HPS Garage Door Opener operates the door during a power failure with the integrated DieHard Battery, is ultra-quiet with steel reinforced belt and DC motor with soft start and stop. Easy to install and maintain with a simple user interface and quick install rail system this model also has many safety, security, and convenience features built in.
The Craftsman ¾ HPS 54918 also features a Tri-Frequency Radio System, Anti-Burglary Coding Technology, and Timer-to-Close providing convenient and secure operation of your garage door.
Convenience and Reliability
- Tri-Frequency Radio System with multiple frequency system virtually eliminates the effects of interference caused by products in and around the home, helping to make sure you can access the garage every time and from the greatest distance.
- DieHard® Battery Backup system provides up to 20 open/close cycles in the first 24 hours of a power outage. Always charged to allow door control, safety sensors, and remotes to operate on stored power.
- Wireless keyless entry pad, allows entry into garage without a key or remote using a secure 4-digit programmable PIN.
- Timer-to-Close feature can automatically close the door after a set period of time.
- Smart Motion LCD Wall Control displays time, temperature and system diagnostics in one convenient location.
- Program remotes and keypads from the wall control, no need to get on a ladder to access the “learn” button.
- Quick Install Rail System provides faster and easier installation, assembles in 60 seconds.
- Simple user interface with Electronic Limits and Automatic Force Settings that automatically monitors, sets and adjusts the force required to open and close the garage door during temperature fluctuations.
- Energy Efficient sleep mode uses less than one (1) watt of power.
Safety and Security
- Motion Detecting Wall Control turns opener lights on in the garage when motion is sensed.
- Protector System® safety reversing sensors with Rapid-Snap® brackets automatically reverses the door if anything interrupts the beam while the door is going down.
- Sensing technology will stop the door from closing if contact is made with a person or object.
- PosiLock® System theft protection system securely locks door when it is down preventing intruders from entering garage.
- Anti-burglary Coding Technology assures that a new code is sent every time the remote control is used.
- Monitor and control your garage door and home lighting from anywhere* with Assurelink™ Connectivity.
*Assurelink connectivity hub and internet connection required for app control (#54900 sold separately).
- Compatible with HomeLink® in-vehicle remote control system (may require an external adapter depending on the make, model, and year of your vehicle; visit www.homelink.com for additional information).
Included in the box:
- Power unit with two (2) Light Lenses
- Two (2) 3-function Security+ 2.0 Remotes
- One (1) Wireless Keyless Entry Pad
- Smart Motion Detecting LCD Multi-function Wall Console
- DieHard Battery
- Safety Sensors
- Rail, Hardware, and Owner’s Manual
Professional installation available
Extension kits to complete installation for up to 8’ high doors (9-53728) and 10’ high doors (9-53729) are available and sold separately.
3-year Limited Warranty
1-year Limited Accessories Warranty
10-year Limited Motor Warranty*HPS is horsepower strength with the same lifting force specification as ¾ HP AC Craftsman garage door openers.
Added on June 07, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Las Cruces, NM
I love my new garage door opener. Not only is it quieter than the old one, it has a motion detector so that when I enter the garage from the house, the lights turn on. It also has a thermometer which tells me how hot it is in my garage, and I look forward to being able to open my garage door even during a power outage. Also, the technician was prompt, courteous, and efficient.
Holts Summit, MO
I had to replace my 27 year old garage door opener. After much research, this seemed like a good product for a reasonable price. I am so amazed at how incredibly quiet this garage door opener is. I also appreciate the remote key pad, the temperature display and light switch on the main control and of course, the safety sensors are a must. I can also see the value in being able to get the door open in case of a power outage. Good opener for the money and easy to install.
Cedar Rapids, IA
to say I love this purchase is and understatement. From the great customer service I got while at the store to the ease of installation and the how truly quiet it operates has me telling everyone about it. there has only been one draw back... I have had to help 2 other neighbors install them as they loved mine so much! Thanks Sears and Craftsman! ;)
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.