Craftsman 190cc* Briggs & Stratton Platinum Engine, 22'' Front Drive Self-Propelled EZ Lawn MowerItem# 07137044000 | Model# 37044
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Bag Capacity (CuFt):||2.3|
|Cutting Width (In.):||22|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.):||0.4|
|Recommended Oil & Capacity:||20 oz|
|Color and Styling:|
|General Warranty:||2 year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||97|
|Included with Item:|
|Engine Oil Included:||Yes|
|Package Contents:||Mower, Bottle of Oil, Owners Manual, Set-Up Guide, Packing Materials|
|Handles Fold For Easy Storage:||Yes|
|Number of Handle Height Positions:||3-position|
|Assembly Required:||Fully Assembled|
|Blade Stop Feature:||No|
|Blade Width (in.):||22|
|Number of Cutting Positions:||9|
|Engine Brand:||Briggs & Stratton(r)|
|Engine Lubrication System:||Splash|
|Engine Series:||B&S Platinum|
|Engine Displacement (cc):||190|
|Has Remote Choke:||No|
|Housing Material:||All Metal|
|Spark Plug Part Number:||See engine company for details|
|Speed Control:||Variable Speed - Single Trigger|
|Starter Type:||Push button|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Drive Control:||Front wheel drive|
|Front Tire Size:||8 x 1.75 in.|
|Front Wheel Type:||Fixed Forward|
|Rear Tire Size:||12 x 1.75 in.|
|Cutting Deck Material:||Steel|
|Cutting Deck Type:||Precision cut|
|Cutting Height Adjustment Type:||4 individual|
|Cutting Height Range:||1.00" - 4.25"|
|Disposal by Bagging:||Yes - included|
|Disposal by Rear Discharge:||Yes - included|
|Disposal by Side Discharge:||Yes - installed|
|Power and Performance:|
|Maximum Torque (ft-lb):||7.25|
Ratings & Reviews
A High Performance Mower For Any Yard
Built to get the job done, this Craftsman lawn mower features a 3-in-1 high performance deck, optional push start ignition, and the power of a 190cc Briggs and Stratton Platinum engine. Solid all around, it’s built with durable steel, while equipped so you can breathe, it features the air cleansing capabilities of the Dust Blocker bagging system. A solid addition to yards large and small, hilly and flat, this yard mower combines the sure grip of front wheel drive with the maneuverability of large rear wheels to get the job done, wherever it needs doing. Start it up, and get cutting.
- 22 in. high-performance deck swaps from bagging to mulching to side discharge
- 725 Briggs & Stratton Platinum Series 190cc* engine combines Smooth Start, Ready Start and MRS spark plug for easy, fast and reliable starting
- Offers push button or pull start options deliver serious convenience
- Variable speed front wheel drive pulls the mower forward at your pace
- EZ Bagging Access stays open for easy bag removal
- 12 in. high wheels deal easily with rough terrain
- Dust-Blocker Grass Bag keeps dust down and the air breathable
- 2-year warranty
- 50 state use
- *As rated by the engine manufacturer
Added on November 09, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great mower it's got to be one of the best push moweres I have ever used. The side cast attachment is vary easy to attach. Bonus feature I would say is the push button start.
I love this lawn mower so much that I ordered a second one for our cottage. The push button start is great and the self propelled feature is also great. I am in my 60s and have no trouble using this. Sometimes I find myself chasing it because it moves so easily. I only had to charge it once and it lasted all season.
Fort Worth, TX
I've just used my new mower a couple of times but so far am very happy. The electric start is much better for me and works like a charm. The yard will may be more fun now.
so far : 1 new charger unit, 4 spark plugs,1 air filter (not really needed) new tank of gas every usage because any non stabilized gas would never START this mower.. Stabilized gas almost started it.almost Front five just digs ruts, height adjustment nearly locked up after a season. paid the same amount of repair fees that the darn thing cost me. i am getting a goat it would have been a better choice in the first place.
only drawback is needing to periodically plug in mower for recharging, but in my experience could use several times over two week period before recharging. would be convenient if there was a simple electronic gizmo that would monitor battery charge, like for instance my iPhone.
Boca Raton, FL
We selected this self-propelled mower because of the electric start. It makes it easier to get going and finished with a minimum of expended effort. Great advantage for anyone having difficulty pulling a starter cord. High rear wheels are a back-saver too.
Dodge Center, MN
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 30-May-2015 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 5% off Lawn Mowers items sold by Sears. Reflected in price shown. Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.