Craftsman 190cc* Briggs & Stratton Engine, High Wheel Rear Bag Push MowerItem# 07137037000 | Model# 37037
Clearance. Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.
While supplies last
Clearance. Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.
While supplies last
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.):||0.25|
|Overall Dimensions:||34.8 x 23.9 x 17.5|
|Color and Styling:|
|General Warranty:||2 Year|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Cutting Deck Material:||Steel|
|Included with Item:|
|Engine Oil Included:||Yes|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||70|
|Package Contents:||Lawn Mower|
|Handles Fold For Easy Storage:||Yes|
|Number of Handle Height Positions:||3-position|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Blade Material:||Alloy Steel|
|Blade Stop Feature:||No|
|Number of Cutting Positions:||6|
|Air Filter Type:||Auto-type paper|
|Engine Brand:||Briggs & Stratton(r)|
|Engine Lubrication System:||Splash|
|Engine Series:||725ex Platinum Engine Series|
|Engine Displacement (cc):||190|
|Has Remote Choke:||No|
|Maximum Torque (ft-lb):||7.25|
|Recommended Oil & Capacity:||SAE 30|
|Spark Plug Part Number:||33459|
|Starter Type:||Pull Start|
|Throttle Adjustment:||Auto choke|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Front Tire Size:||7 in.|
|Front Wheel Type:||Fixed Forward|
|High Rear Wheels:||Yes|
|Rear Tire Size:||11 in.|
|Cutting Deck Type:||Precision cut|
|Cutting Height Adjustment Type:||Dual lever|
|Cutting Height Range:||1.25 to 3.75 in.|
|Cutting Width (In.):||21|
|Disposal by Bagging:||Yes - included|
|Disposal by Rear Discharge:||No|
|Disposal by Side Discharge:||Yes - installed|
|Bag Capacity (CuFt):||1.9|
|EZ Bagging Access:||No|
Ratings & Reviews
This Lawn Mower is Built for Fast Pace Cutting
Built for a precise trim, this Craftsman lawn mower features an extended cutting area that reaches beyond the wheels, so whether you’re trimming along a side walk, garden path or flower bed, you have the reach you need to snip every blade exactly. Designed to suit your cutting style, it swaps between bagging, mulching and side discharge, while the simple height adjustments go from 1.25 to 3.75 inches with ease. Built to make getting the grass cut easier and more comfortable, this lawn mower features an EZ empty Dust Blocker™ rear bag, three position ergonomic handle and the dependability of a fast-firing Briggs and Stratton 190cc engine, for sure starts and solid performance at a fast pace. Pull the cord, and get cutting with Craftsman.
- Briggs & Stratton® Platinum Engine Series 190cc* engine (7.25 ft-lbs gross torque) for dependable starting performance, durability and long life
- Smooth Start™ Plus delivers easy to pull consistency and surefire starting plus no-prime, no-choke.
- Precision Plus™ cutting system delivers high-performance bagging and mulching with a durable blade, giving your lawn a manicured appearance
- 21 in. 3-in-1 deck bags, mulches and discharges
- Deck design extends beyond wheels for more precise trimming and edging
- Dual point height adjustments range from 1.25 to 3.75 in. for any lawn or grass type
- EZ Empty rear bagger with Dust Blocker™ (1.9 Bu) reduces the amount of dust while allowing the bag to completely fill with clippings
- 3-position ergo handle is more ergonomic & adjustable to user for more comfort
- 7 in. front and 11 in. rear wheels offer improved maneuverability and stability over rough and uneven terrain
- Craftsman exclusive front deck handle makes adjustments and deck protection easy
- EZ Deck Wash system connects to your garden hose for fast cleanup and better performance
- Mulch plug built into the deck
- Side discharge chute included
- Unit comes fully assembled
- 2-year full warranty
- Available in 50 states
- *As rated by engine manufacturer
Added on November 04, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
No problems so far, engine is surprisingly powerful and powers through very high grass without even breathing hard. Starts on the first or second pull every time. Ability to adjust height with just two levers is a great feature. The mower packs grass into the grass catcher very efficiently, and doesn't clog unless grass is very wet. Two small complaints: the whole mower as a package seems a bit heavy, and so I'm thankful I opted for the high-wheel model. Also, the handle assembly seems a bit springy for the weight of the mower, and some efforts in stiffening the handle would improve the overall quality feel. Would also like to see this mower in that beautiful Craftsman red as an option... the black-on-black is a bit grim.
Great mower. Easy to start.
I live in south Florida and purchased this mower about a year ago. I've had zero problems with it to this point (knock on wood) and it cuts my St. Augustine grass with ease. Take it out of the garage and it starts with the first pull every time. I purchased a second mower for a family member as well and theirs is still going strong as well.
I bought this for the spring and summer months in WA and it worked great the first year. It was in the garage all winter long and pulled it out for the first time today...I guess I should have listened to some of the reviews on this product because the mower will not start. Really disappointed in this product and I will not buy another craftsman anything again. For the price I paid I would have expected it to last more than a one season, that's for sure. DON'T BUY A CRAFTSMAN MOWER!!!
I have the same problem as others. First season was great, second season, had a lot of trouble starting the mower after stopping to empty the bag. After an hour of cool down time, it would start again. I have a fairly small yard, but it took hours last year due to this problem. Getting ready to try season 3. Nightmare finding a new spark plug.
ive always wanted this lawnmower. its strong, durable and gets the job done. need little maintainence and powerful for the price. starts on first or second pull.
No problems starting. Love the large rear wheels. Gets the job done! Easy to use and easy to empty. Would buy this again!
Bopught this as a gift. My hubby loved it.
Pico Rivera, CA
I bought this item after borrowing a friends mower (same model) after having trouble with my old snapper mower. I was very impressed on how easy it cut even with tall grass with little effort. High wheels on back can handle any size lawn with ease.
I purchased this mower two years ago to manage a third of an acre, level lot. It worked great for the first season and I was pretty happy with it being maneuverable, powerful and easy to clean. This past season it got harder to start and finally seized up. I managed to get it running again only to have it abruptly seize up half way down the length of the yard. The motor exploded and blew a fist sized hole right out the side of the block. Glad none of the shrapnel came my way. No excuse to put out something this poorly built as the reviews have shown I'm not the only one to have had this experience. Thanks Sears. I hope my business was worth losing.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 04-Jul-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with lawn & garden purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase! Offer ends 01-Jul-2015 See details.
- Get 8-pack Washcloths for $2.99, with any purchase. Applies to items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-May-2015 See details.