Craftsman 190cc* Briggs & Stratton Engine, High Wheel Rear Bag Push MowerItem# 07137037000 | Model# 37037
Clearance. Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.
While supplies last
Clearance. Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.
While supplies last
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.):||0.25|
|Overall Dimensions:||34.8 x 23.9 x 17.5|
|Color and Styling:|
|General Warranty:||2 Year|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Cutting Deck Material:||Steel|
|Included with Item:|
|Engine Oil Included:||Yes|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||70|
|Package Contents:||Lawn Mower|
|Handles Fold For Easy Storage:||Yes|
|Number of Handle Height Positions:||3-position|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Blade Material:||Alloy Steel|
|Blade Stop Feature:||No|
|Number of Cutting Positions:||6|
|Air Filter Type:||Auto-type paper|
|Engine Brand:||Briggs & Stratton(r)|
|Engine Lubrication System:||Splash|
|Engine Series:||725ex Platinum Engine Series|
|Engine Displacement (cc):||190|
|Has Remote Choke:||No|
|Maximum Torque (ft-lb):||7.25|
|Recommended Oil & Capacity:||SAE 30|
|Spark Plug Part Number:||33459|
|Starter Type:||Pull Start|
|Throttle Adjustment:||Auto choke|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Front Tire Size:||7 in.|
|Front Wheel Type:||Fixed Forward|
|High Rear Wheels:||Yes|
|Rear Tire Size:||11 in.|
|Cutting Deck Type:||Precision cut|
|Cutting Height Adjustment Type:||Dual lever|
|Cutting Height Range:||1.25 to 3.75 in.|
|Cutting Width (In.):||21|
|Disposal by Bagging:||Yes - included|
|Disposal by Rear Discharge:||No|
|Disposal by Side Discharge:||Yes - installed|
|Bag Capacity (CuFt):||1.9|
|EZ Bagging Access:||No|
Ratings & Reviews
This Lawn Mower is Built for Fast Pace Cutting
Built for a precise trim, this Craftsman lawn mower features an extended cutting area that reaches beyond the wheels, so whether you’re trimming along a side walk, garden path or flower bed, you have the reach you need to snip every blade exactly. Designed to suit your cutting style, it swaps between bagging, mulching and side discharge, while the simple height adjustments go from 1.25 to 3.75 inches with ease. Built to make getting the grass cut easier and more comfortable, this lawn mower features an EZ empty Dust Blocker™ rear bag, three position ergonomic handle and the dependability of a fast-firing Briggs and Stratton 190cc engine, for sure starts and solid performance at a fast pace. Pull the cord, and get cutting with Craftsman.
- Briggs & Stratton® Platinum Engine Series 190cc* engine (7.25 ft-lbs gross torque) for dependable starting performance, durability and long life
- Smooth Start™ Plus delivers easy to pull consistency and surefire starting plus no-prime, no-choke.
- Precision Plus™ cutting system delivers high-performance bagging and mulching with a durable blade, giving your lawn a manicured appearance
- 21 in. 3-in-1 deck bags, mulches and discharges
- Deck design extends beyond wheels for more precise trimming and edging
- Dual point height adjustments range from 1.25 to 3.75 in. for any lawn or grass type
- EZ Empty rear bagger with Dust Blocker™ (1.9 Bu) reduces the amount of dust while allowing the bag to completely fill with clippings
- 3-position ergo handle is more ergonomic & adjustable to user for more comfort
- 7 in. front and 11 in. rear wheels offer improved maneuverability and stability over rough and uneven terrain
- Craftsman exclusive front deck handle makes adjustments and deck protection easy
- EZ Deck Wash system connects to your garden hose for fast cleanup and better performance
- Mulch plug built into the deck
- Side discharge chute included
- Unit comes fully assembled
- 2-year full warranty
- Available in 50 states
- *As rated by engine manufacturer
Added on November 04, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Pico Rivera, CA
I bought this item after borrowing a friends mower (same model) after having trouble with my old snapper mower. I was very impressed on how easy it cut even with tall grass with little effort. High wheels on back can handle any size lawn with ease.
I purchased this mower two years ago to manage a third of an acre, level lot. It worked great for the first season and I was pretty happy with it being maneuverable, powerful and easy to clean. This past season it got harder to start and finally seized up. I managed to get it running again only to have it abruptly seize up half way down the length of the yard. The motor exploded and blew a fist sized hole right out the side of the block. Glad none of the shrapnel came my way. No excuse to put out something this poorly built as the reviews have shown I'm not the only one to have had this experience. Thanks Sears. I hope my business was worth losing.
We've only had the chance to use it a couple of times - bought to replace a 13yr old Craftsman model that had been a great buy. So far it runs and cuts great, the one drawback is the size of the bag, which is much smaller than the older models
I've had this mower for 5 years now and it seems to be holding up well. Just change the oil, air filter and spark plug annually and it seems to do just fine (buy the new parts on ******....about 10 bucks a year vs 20 at ***** or Sears). I was in NY and now in hot south texas and does well in both locations (lots of dust and heat here...rough conditions to say the least). The other key is to make sure and fog the engine before the winter storage. Should hopefully last another 5 like this? Starts like a champ every time....
This is my second try at the same lawn mower. About a year old and I am having issues starting the mower after stopping to empty the bag. Some days It will work fine other days if I stop to empty the bag I have to wait hours to get it to start again. This is the last time I buy a craftsman mower.
Have always owned craftsmen mowers. They are durable and work well. this mower starts on the first or second pull since I have taken it out of the box. I can see the good cutting plane it is putting on the grass. Would recommend this mower.
We bought one of these a couple years ago and have loved it. Great power, always starts, works well, so we bought this one for my Dad, as he uses it 3 times a week during summer and everyday during fall leaf time.
This model of Craftsman mower is an excellent choice for several reasons. The 190cc B&S engine is massively better than the 140cc engine used in models of a slightly lower price point. The 190cc engine has no primer bulb and an auto-choke system for much more reliable starting. The torque of the 190cc engine is more than adequate to mulch tall grass, while a 140cc engine is not quite enough in my opinion. You get a lot more by spending MOL 50 bucks to upgrade to 190cc. The large rear wheels make it easier to turn the mower 180 in high grass and roll over rough spots. I will never settle for a small wheeled mower again even with my tiny semi-urban lawn. Again you get a lot for upgrading from and entry-level price mower. I purchased this mower to replace an almost identical 9YO mower that was stolen, not worn out by any means. I'm confident that this new mower will be a pleasure for me, and probably for you as well.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.