Craftsman 190cc* Briggs & Stratton Engine, High Wheel Rear Bag Push Mower 50 StatesItem# 07137037000 | Model# 37037
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.):||0.25|
|Overall Dimensions:||34.8 x 23.9 x 17.5|
|Color and Styling:|
|General Warranty:||2 Year|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Cutting Deck Material:||Steel|
|Included with Item:|
|Engine Oil Included:||Yes|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||70|
|Package Contents:||Lawn Mower|
|Handles Fold For Easy Storage:||Yes|
|Number of Handle Height Positions:||3-position|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Blade Material:||Alloy Steel|
|Blade Stop Feature:||No|
|Number of Cutting Positions:||6|
|Air Filter Type:||Auto-type paper|
|Engine Brand:||Briggs & Stratton(r)|
|Engine Lubrication System:||Splash|
|Engine Series:||725ex Platinum Engine Series|
|Engine Displacement (cc):||190|
|Has Remote Choke:||No|
|Maximum Torque (ft-lb):||7.25|
|Recommended Oil & Capacity:||SAE 30|
|Spark Plug Part Number:||33459|
|Starter Type:||Pull Start|
|Throttle Adjustment:||Auto choke|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Front Tire Size:||7 in.|
|Front Wheel Type:||Fixed Forward|
|High Rear Wheels:||Yes|
|Rear Tire Size:||11 in.|
|Cutting Deck Type:||Precision cut|
|Cutting Height Adjustment Type:||Dual lever|
|Cutting Height Range:||1.25 to 3.75 in.|
|Cutting Width (In.):||21|
|Disposal by Bagging:||Yes - included|
|Disposal by Rear Discharge:||No|
|Disposal by Side Discharge:||Yes - installed|
|Bag Capacity (CuFt):||1.9|
|EZ Bagging Access:||No|
Ratings & Reviews
This Lawn Mower is Built for Fast Pace Cutting
Built for a precise trim, this Craftsman lawn mower features an extended cutting area that reaches beyond the wheels, so whether you’re trimming along a side walk, garden path or flower bed, you have the reach you need to snip every blade exactly. Designed to suit your cutting style, it swaps between bagging, mulching and side discharge, while the simple height adjustments go from 1.25 to 3.75 inches with ease. Built to make getting the grass cut easier and more comfortable, this lawn mower features an EZ empty Dust Blocker™ rear bag, three position ergonomic handle and the dependability of a fast-firing Briggs and Stratton 190cc engine, for sure starts and solid performance at a fast pace. Pull the cord, and get cutting with Craftsman.
- Briggs & Stratton® Platinum Engine Series 190cc* engine (7.25 ft-lbs gross torque) for dependable starting performance, durability and long life
- Smooth Start™ Plus delivers easy to pull consistency and surefire starting plus no-prime, no-choke.
- Precision Plus™ cutting system delivers high-performance bagging and mulching with a durable blade, giving your lawn a manicured appearance
- 21 in. 3-in-1 deck bags, mulches and discharges
- Deck design extends beyond wheels for more precise trimming and edging
- Dual point height adjustments range from 1.25 to 3.75 in. for any lawn or grass type
- EZ Empty rear bagger with Dust Blocker™ (1.9 Bu) reduces the amount of dust while allowing the bag to completely fill with clippings
- 3-position ergo handle is more ergonomic & adjustable to user for more comfort
- 7 in. front and 11 in. rear wheels offer improved maneuverability and stability over rough and uneven terrain
- Craftsman exclusive front deck handle makes adjustments and deck protection easy
- EZ Deck Wash system connects to your garden hose for fast cleanup and better performance
- Mulch plug built into the deck
- Side discharge chute included
- Unit comes fully assembled
- 2-year full warranty
- Available in 50 states
- *As rated by engine manufacturer
Added on November 04, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Bought this mower 2 weeks ago and it is a great mower! The mower comes easy to assemble and starts up on the first pull of the cord.Great mower for a reasonable price!
I purchased this mower and it would not start. I returned it and got a replacement. The replacement mower ran like it was out of gas and would not fling the cut grass into the catch bag. This is the last straw with craftsman products for me. I will never buy another product with the craftsman name.
I bought this for trim up on new house for us. Wanted power and easy manipulation. Had enormous fall leaves to mulch and this baby can do it with little bog down. Why bag it when this mower can disintegrate it to practically nothing. Gets great gas mileage. Clean the air filter when excessive mulching often. Starts within 2 pulls unless air filter dirty. Plenty of power and large wheels provide excellent traction on slopes, bumps and turns. Buy it for price, proformance, and power!
I bought this mower in April and it is back in the shop for the second time with the same problem? The front wheel adjustment is poorly made and won't stay locked in place. The front wheels drop to their lowest setting without warning leaving the grass looking like a mangy dog, scalped and barren. What?s worse is that my Sears location ships these off for repairs. I shipped this off the second time on Oct 19 and STILL don?t have it back (Nov 25). I also agree with other reviewers who wrote that this mower does not collect grass in the rear bag very well either. The only plus I have had with this mower is that it starts on the first pull every time ? but that is not a good enough plus to overcome the other shortfalls. When I asked about getting another model in keeping with Craftsman?s lifetime satisfaction pledge, I was told it was up to the repair folks as to whether or not I was entitled to another mower. Meanwhile, I have knee-high winter rye grass growing in my yard.
I was very pleased when I took the mower out of the box. All I had to do was pull out the handles, add the oil(which comes with the mower), add some gasoline and I was mowing! I was surprised how easy it started. The second pull and it started!! I would recommend this lawn mower to anyone.
Saint Paul, MN
Picked it up for the final third of the mowing season. Mainly used it to mulch and bag leaves, which it handled with ease. Easy to assemble (minor), starts on one-pull every time. Looking forward to using it for a full season next year.
Canyon Lake, TX
From first time I used this item there were troubles - and they still exist after "repair under warranty" - Oscillating power during entire operation. - Stall after few min and would not restart. - Smoked & spilled oil all over my driveway Dropped off for repair, took about 6 weeks in the shop and it is operating worse than before. I am dropping it off again for same reasons (except leaking oil).
I bought this mower to mow the hills I wont take the rider on and was not expecting much. This is the best push mower I have owned. It is very light and easy to maneuver. This thing runs like a charm and starts very easily. . It powers through tall thick grass and mulches piles of leaves. The height adjustment settings are very easy to use. I really love this mower.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- MEMBERS-15% back in points on accessories with any lawn mower & $25 in mower accessories purchase. Offer ends 02-May-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Todays Deal Heist while supplies last! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 16-Apr-2014 See details.