Craftsman 190cc* Briggs & Stratton Engine, High Wheel Rear Bag Push Mower 50 StatesItem# 07137037000 | Model# 37037
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.):||0.25|
|Overall Dimensions:||34.8 x 23.9 x 17.5|
|Color and Styling:|
|General Warranty:||2 Year|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Cutting Deck Material:||Steel|
|Included with Item:|
|Engine Oil Included:||Yes|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||70|
|Package Contents:||Lawn Mower|
|Handles Fold For Easy Storage:||Yes|
|Number of Handle Height Positions:||3-position|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Blade Material:||Alloy Steel|
|Blade Stop Feature:||No|
|Number of Cutting Positions:||6|
|Air Filter Type:||Auto-type paper|
|Engine Brand:||Briggs & Stratton(r)|
|Engine Lubrication System:||Splash|
|Engine Series:||725ex Platinum Engine Series|
|Engine Displacement (cc):||190|
|Has Remote Choke:||No|
|Maximum Torque (ft-lb):||7.25|
|Recommended Oil & Capacity:||SAE 30|
|Spark Plug Part Number:||33459|
|Starter Type:||Pull Start|
|Throttle Adjustment:||Auto choke|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Front Tire Size:||7 in.|
|Front Wheel Type:||Fixed Forward|
|High Rear Wheels:||Yes|
|Rear Tire Size:||11 in.|
|Cutting Deck Type:||Precision cut|
|Cutting Height Adjustment Type:||Dual lever|
|Cutting Height Range:||1.25 to 3.75 in.|
|Cutting Width (In.):||21|
|Disposal by Bagging:||Yes - included|
|Disposal by Rear Discharge:||No|
|Disposal by Side Discharge:||Yes - installed|
|Bag Capacity (CuFt):||1.9|
|EZ Bagging Access:||No|
Ratings & Reviews
This Yard Mower is Built for Fast Pace Cutting
Built for a precise trim, this Craftsman yard mower features an extended cutting area that reaches beyond the wheels, so whether you’re trimming along a side walk, garden path or flower bed, you have the reach you need to snip every blade exactly. Designed to suit your cutting style, it swaps between bagging, mulching and side discharge, while the simple height adjustments go from 1.25 to 3.75 inches with ease. Built to make getting the grass cut easier and more comfortable, this lawn mower features an EZ empty Dust Blocker™ rear bag, three position ergonomic handle and the dependability of a fast-firing Briggs and Stratton 190cc engine, for sure starts and solid performance at a fast pace. Pull the cord, and get cutting with Craftsman.
- Briggs & Stratton® Platinum Engine Series 190cc* engine (7.25 ft-lbs gross torque) for dependable starting performance, durability and long life
- Smooth Start™ Plus combines a recoil starter with Ready Start and MRS to get you up and running fast
- Ready Start™ means no prime, no choke, just pull starter rope
- Most Reliable Starting (MRS) spark plug fires fast from starting to cutting
- Precision Plus™ cutting system delivers high-performance bagging and mulching with a durable blade, giving your lawn a manicured appearance
- 21 in. 3-in-1 deck bags, mulches and discharges
- Deck design extends beyond wheels for more precise trimming and edging
- Dual point height adjustments range from 1.25 to 3.75 in. for any lawn or grass type
- EZ Empty rear bagger with Dust Blocker™ (1.9 Bu) reduces the amount of dust while allowing the bag to completely fill with clippings
- 3-position ergo handle is more ergonomic & adjustable to user for more comfort
- 7 in. front and 11 in. rear wheels offer improved maneuverability and stability over rough and uneven terrain
- Craftsman exclusive front deck handle makes adjustments and deck protection easy
- EZ Deck Wash system connects to your garden hose for fast cleanup and better performance
- Mulch plug built into the deck
- Side discharge chute included
- Unit comes fully assembled
- 2-year full warranty
- Available in 50 states
- *As rated by engine manufacturer
Added on November 04, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I was very pleased when I took the mower out of the box. All I had to do was pull out the handles, add the oil(which comes with the mower), add some gasoline and I was mowing! I was surprised how easy it started. The second pull and it started!! I would recommend this lawn mower to anyone.
Saint Paul, MN
Picked it up for the final third of the mowing season. Mainly used it to mulch and bag leaves, which it handled with ease. Easy to assemble (minor), starts on one-pull every time. Looking forward to using it for a full season next year.
Canyon Lake, TX
From first time I used this item there were troubles - and they still exist after "repair under warranty" - Oscillating power during entire operation. - Stall after few min and would not restart. - Smoked & spilled oil all over my driveway Dropped off for repair, took about 6 weeks in the shop and it is operating worse than before. I am dropping it off again for same reasons (except leaking oil).
I bought this mower to mow the hills I wont take the rider on and was not expecting much. This is the best push mower I have owned. It is very light and easy to maneuver. This thing runs like a charm and starts very easily. . It powers through tall thick grass and mulches piles of leaves. The height adjustment settings are very easy to use. I really love this mower.
Shopped on line, got a pick up date. When I got to the store my mower was not in stock. Was told to go inside and speak with someone in lawn & garden they were really no help. My order was canceled and had to reorder, this was done this took about 35 min. My new order was to be picked up at warehouse. It took 45 min. for them to answer before I was told it was there and I could pick it up. Not what I would making the customer happy, would you?
Ever since I purchased this mower for my husband in March 2013 it has had issues restarting. At first we thought it was the primer, however the problem progressively has gotten worse throughout the summer. We now understand after reading all the other reviews that it is probably due to faulty spark plugs. My husband is definitely not a complainer, but once I found out that it takes him 3X as long to mow the grass because of having to wait 30 minutes in between moving spots, I'd had enough of this POS. Bye Bye Craftsman, hello Husqvarna!
Corpus Christi, TX
This machine has got the strong engine I was looking for. I walked in to the store asking for a "workhorse" mower, one with no bells and whistles, and upon my initial uses, it's exactly what I got. I really like my lawnmower!