Craftsman 190cc* Briggs & Stratton Engine, High Wheel Rear Bag Push MowerItem# 07137037000 | Model# 37037
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.):||0.25|
|Overall Dimensions:||34.8 x 23.9 x 17.5|
|Color and Styling:|
|General Warranty:||2 Year|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Cutting Deck Material:||Steel|
|Included with Item:|
|Engine Oil Included:||Yes|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||70|
|Package Contents:||Lawn Mower|
|Handles Fold For Easy Storage:||Yes|
|Number of Handle Height Positions:||3-position|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Blade Material:||Alloy Steel|
|Blade Stop Feature:||No|
|Number of Cutting Positions:||6|
|Air Filter Type:||Auto-type paper|
|Engine Brand:||Briggs & Stratton(r)|
|Engine Lubrication System:||Splash|
|Engine Series:||725ex Platinum Engine Series|
|Engine Displacement (cc):||190|
|Has Remote Choke:||No|
|Maximum Torque (ft-lb):||7.25|
|Recommended Oil & Capacity:||SAE 30|
|Spark Plug Part Number:||33459|
|Starter Type:||Pull Start|
|Throttle Adjustment:||Auto choke|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Front Tire Size:||7 in.|
|Front Wheel Type:||Fixed Forward|
|High Rear Wheels:||Yes|
|Rear Tire Size:||11 in.|
|Cutting Deck Type:||Precision cut|
|Cutting Height Adjustment Type:||Dual lever|
|Cutting Height Range:||1.25 to 3.75 in.|
|Cutting Width (In.):||21|
|Disposal by Bagging:||Yes - included|
|Disposal by Rear Discharge:||No|
|Disposal by Side Discharge:||Yes - installed|
|Bag Capacity (CuFt):||1.9|
|EZ Bagging Access:||No|
Ratings & Reviews
This Lawn Mower is Built for Fast Pace Cutting
Built for a precise trim, this Craftsman lawn mower features an extended cutting area that reaches beyond the wheels, so whether you’re trimming along a side walk, garden path or flower bed, you have the reach you need to snip every blade exactly. Designed to suit your cutting style, it swaps between bagging, mulching and side discharge, while the simple height adjustments go from 1.25 to 3.75 inches with ease. Built to make getting the grass cut easier and more comfortable, this lawn mower features an EZ empty Dust Blocker™ rear bag, three position ergonomic handle and the dependability of a fast-firing Briggs and Stratton 190cc engine, for sure starts and solid performance at a fast pace. Pull the cord, and get cutting with Craftsman.
- Briggs & Stratton® Platinum Engine Series 190cc* engine (7.25 ft-lbs gross torque) for dependable starting performance, durability and long life
- Smooth Start™ Plus delivers easy to pull consistency and surefire starting plus no-prime, no-choke.
- Precision Plus™ cutting system delivers high-performance bagging and mulching with a durable blade, giving your lawn a manicured appearance
- 21 in. 3-in-1 deck bags, mulches and discharges
- Deck design extends beyond wheels for more precise trimming and edging
- Dual point height adjustments range from 1.25 to 3.75 in. for any lawn or grass type
- EZ Empty rear bagger with Dust Blocker™ (1.9 Bu) reduces the amount of dust while allowing the bag to completely fill with clippings
- 3-position ergo handle is more ergonomic & adjustable to user for more comfort
- 7 in. front and 11 in. rear wheels offer improved maneuverability and stability over rough and uneven terrain
- Craftsman exclusive front deck handle makes adjustments and deck protection easy
- EZ Deck Wash system connects to your garden hose for fast cleanup and better performance
- Mulch plug built into the deck
- Side discharge chute included
- Unit comes fully assembled
- 2-year full warranty
- Available in 50 states
- *As rated by engine manufacturer
Added on November 04, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Love the high powered engine and mulching leaves is no problem--this Briggs and Stratton engine starts on the first pull every time and handles the job of mowing the lawn wonderfully--another plus is mulching all of our leaves instead of bagging them all-its better for our lawn and so much easier on our backs--we also bought it on sale-so needless to say we are very happy with our purchase!!
Hanover Park, IL
Good mower, decent power, almost always first pull start regardless of weather, not perfect. I always wait a while when I get a product before I review it. I purchased this mower in March and it is now November so I have gotten at least 1 full season out of it. I have not noticed any signs of rust, the power is always available and strong and it still starts on the first pull 98% of the time. I have changed the blade once after I hit a pretty good sized rock. It has power when going over thick areas but grass gunks up the bottom quite quickly. The easy wash system works decently but you still need to reach under and scrape some off or else the deck will rust (grass holds moisture). Anyone who complains the the deck rusts prematurely either lives in a very moist environment or they don't clean the underside of the deck. With the wash system, you don't always have to get your hands dirty underneath. I scraped out twice this year and washed another 2 times, still looks mostly new. Overall, good power, easily maneuverable, easy to use, easy to start... good mower.
Burnt Ranch, CA
We opened the box, put the bolts in the handle, fueled it up and away it went. Granted we have only used it once, and our 2 old mowers were dead & dying, but this machine works well, cutting, turning, bagging. Hopefully it lasts a few years.
Really does a good job and very dependable. Easy start with great ease of operation. The high wheels make it easy to use on my uneven lawn with very little effort.
Easy to assemble , I did it without my husbands help. It is easy to crankand to adjust the cutting height. It was also easy for me to change it to bag. It has been a great expierence so far!!
The lawn mower is the best mower I have ever owned. It was power to cut through the thickest grass and the mulching work great. The rubber axle mounts take weight out for easier pushing. I highly recommend always using fuel stabilizer in the mower gas (a sample packet is included with the mower) it keeps the engine clean and helps starting on those cold morning. If you follow the owner's manual the mower will dependable and maintain it power.
Saint Paul, MN
Setup of the mower was very easy. Came almost fully assembled in box and only had to adjust the handle. Oil was included and instructions were very easy to follow. I mowed my lawn right after and engine started right up and actually used very little gas. I mowed my front and back yard, about 1/3 acre, and only used a little over half a tank of gas. Black color of mower even looks cool. So far so good and would recommend this mower.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.