Specifications & Dimensions
|General Warranty:||Lifetime warranty|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||22.2|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Number of Tools:||192|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Additional Tools:||41|
|Number of Bits:||21|
|Number of Drive Tools:||1|
|Number of Extensions:||3|
|Number of Hex Keys:||40|
|Number of Quick Release Ratchets:||3|
|Number of Sockets:||108|
|Number of Wrenches:||16|
|Drive Socket Depth:||Deep and standard|
|Socket Points:||6 & 12|
Ratings & Reviews
The 192 Pc. Tool Set is Built for a Lifetime of Service
Whether you’re rebuilding muscle car engine, tuning up the furnace or packing out to help a buddy put together a personal hover craft, this Craftsman 192 pc. mechanics tool set delivers grip, portability and strength you can count on. A solid addition to home and pro shops alike, this kit features a rugged alloyed steel build, easy to clean polished surfaces and a wide array of tools built to get the job done.
Featuring hex keys, deep and short well sockets, wrenches, drivers, ratchets and extensions, this 192 pc. tool set has most jobs covered. So whether you’re buying your son his first kit or just want the dependability of tools that are backed for a lifetime, you’ll get everything you need ready to go in one unit. Solid, dependable and backed for life, bring this kit into your garage, and get the job done with Craftsman.
- Craftsman 192 pc. mechanics tool set set includes: 108 sockets in 1/4, 1/2 and 3/8 in. drive sizes, 21 screwdriver & nut driver bits, 40 hex keys, 3 quick release ratchets, 16 wrenches and comes with tri-fold carrying case
- Rugged steel build
- Portable and protective travel case keeps you organized
- Wrenches combine fast grabbing open ends with tough boxes for high torque situations
- Ratchets include thumb operated quick release and directional switch
- Nut and bit driver ends work with same handle
- Makes the perfect wedding present
- Guaranteed forever
- Complete Tool List
Added on May 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Avon Park, FL
Very well made tools in a good sturdy case. The case is easy to open and when opened gives you easy access to all the tools inside. They are conveniently organized in standard and metric sections. I would recommend using a white paint or as I did "Wite-Out," to make the socket sizes so they are more easily seen in the case. Craftsman has always been a name the mechanics in our family has put great trust in throughout the years.
This set has all you need for a general work or home socket set. Nice carry case works well, the sockets are fairly easy to read and the socket wrenches are well made.
Very handy tool set. Bought this for our daughter so I don't have to always pack tools to her place. She uses it also, just what any 23 yr girl needs. Found a set made in the USA not all the sets are USA.
Absolute failure. I am 160 pounds and curled both 12 pt and 6 pt sockets trying to take braces off running boards of a 2006 F-250. Where is this stuff made, and who runs the quality control? 10mm screws out of plastic?
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or More Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.