|Cutting Deck & Blade:|
|Blade Type:||Bag, Mulch, Side Discharge|
|Blade Width (in.):||19|
|Cutting Deck Material:||Steel|
|Cutting Deck Nose Roller:||No|
|Cutting Height Adjustment Type:||Hand Lever|
|Cutting Height Maximum (in.):||4|
|Cutting Height Minimum (in.):||1.5|
|Cutting Width (In.):||46|
|Number of Cutting Blades:||2|
|Controls and Features:|
|Blade Engagement Type:||Manual|
|Overall Item Dimensions:||-|
|Terrain Type:||Flat, Uneven, Hilly, Steep, Obstacles|
|Frame Type:||Fully welded|
|Front Axle Material:||Steel|
|Maximum Forward Speed (mph):||5.5|
|Maximum Reverse Speed (mph):||2.3|
|Mow in Reverse:||Yes|
|Turning Radius (in.):||18|
|Cooling System Type:||Air Cooled|
|Engine Brand:||Briggs & Stratton(r)|
|Engine Displacement (cc):||540|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Front Tire Size:||15" x 6"|
|Rear Tire Size:||20" x 8|
|Accessory or Attachment:|
|2 Bin Bagger Part Number:||#24019|
|Hauling Equipment:||Heavy Hauling, Light Hauling|
|Mulch Kit Part Number:||#33060|
|Snow Blade or Thrower Capable:||None|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.):||1.5|
|Fuel Gauge Location:||None|
|Speed Control:||Foot pedal|
|CARB Compliant:||CARB Compliant|
Ratings & Reviews
Take Back Your Lawn & Weekends with Craftsman’s 46 Inch Riding Mower
Your yard, and keeping it looking the way you want, shouldn’t be what Saturday and Sunday is all about, and the 46 inch Craftsman riding mower at Sears makes sure of that. With 19 horsepower pumping out of 540cc’s of Briggs & Stratton Gold PLUS, CARB compliant engine, this riding mower reaches speeds up to 5.5 miles per hour to cut the grass that much faster and can haul aerators, rollers and bagging carts. The 46-inch-wide, 13 gauge all-steel cutting deck features two 19” blades that not only cut large swaths of lawn in a single path but can mulch with the optional mulching kit, sold separately. The deck also has five adjustment settings that give you the option of keeping your grass looking pristine at 1.5 inches tall up to four inches in height for a lush, healthy look.
Beyond all the power and cutting abilities, the great thing about the Craftsman’s 46 inch riding mower is operates much like your automobile: get on, start it up, put it in drive, stomp on the gas and go. The automatic transmission finds the right gear for any situation, whether you’re mowing up a steep grade or hauling a heavy lawn roller. Add in the 18 inch turning radius, and this riding mower makes it easy to mow around trees, bushes and curves. A padded steering wheel, integrated cup holder and 13 inch high back auto sliding adjustable seat makes the lawn mowing chore much more tolerable. Hop on this Craftsman and make more of the weekend yours again.
- The 46 inch Craftsman riding mower at Sears is durable and built rugged with a 14 gauge, fully welded, all-steel frame and front axle
- The riding mower is designed for hilly, steep, uneven and flat terrains, perfect for just about any yard
- Speed and brakes are controlled with separate, easy-to-use foot pedals
- For those you don’t like yard swirls, this tractor also mows in reverse
- The cutting deck is manually engaged, putting you in full control
- There’s a 2 year overall tractor warranty, a 5 year warranty on the frame, along with a 10 year warranty on the front axle
Added on November 16, 2013
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- FREE DELIVERY on tractors over $1299 sold by Sears. Valid til 5/3 5pm Offer ends 02-May-2014 See details.
- Get an EXTRA 5% OR No Interest for 12mos on Lawn & Garden items over $299 w/ Sears card Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 5% off Craftsman Tractors over $1299 Sold by Sears. Valid until 5/3/14 5PM Offer ends 02-May-2014 See details.
- MEMBERS-15% in points on attachments with any riding mower & $350 in attachments purchase. Offer ends 02-May-2014 See details.