Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.63|
|Metric Opening Size:||19 mm|
|SAE Opening Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 19mm Ratcheting Combination Wrench Goes Where Other Wrenches Can’t
With a slim design the 19mm Ratcheting Wrench can slide into confined areas and grab hold of pesky nuts and bolts. Additionally, the convenient ratcheting box end makes for quick and easy fastening and loosening. The one-hand reversing lever allows you to quickly switch between fastening and loosening functions for increased efficiency in all projects. Combo wrenches combine power and convenience with the strength of an open-end wrench and the quick-acting box-end wrench, making this a spectacular tool to have at the ready.
Made with a 5-degree turning arc, the Craftsman 19mm Ratcheting Wrench is easy to use in tight spaces while the 12-degree knuckle clearance keeps your knuckles scrape-free.
- Work with confidence and powerful torque in the depths of your home or your car’s engine with the 19mm Ratcheting Wrench
- 19mm open end and box-end wrench head sizes
- 9-1/2" length
- 12 points of contact
- 12-degree knuckle clearance
- 5-degree turning arc
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I love the ratcheting feature of this wrench. It make quick work of jobs that don't have the room to get a ratcheting socket on the nut or bolt. Be smart about using the ratchet feature though, use a regular combo wrench for breaking tough parts loose.
Evans Mills, NY
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.