Craftsman Professional Use 19mm Socket, 6 pt.Online only | Item# 00944259000 | Model# 44259
Specifications & Dimensions
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.4|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Unit of Measure:||Metric|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Socket Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Socket Size:||19 mm|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Materials & Finishes:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Professional Use 19mm Socket, 6 pt. Turns Heads
The professional use 19mm socket, 6 pt. gets a precise, no-strip grip on hex fasteners, protecting your hardware and giving you more leverage for those stubborn fasteners. The socket's steel has been heat-treated for strength, as well as oil-quenched and tempered for hardness.
The Craftsman professional use 19mm socket, 6 pt., has a 1/2-inch drive, so it is compatible with your 1/2-inch drive socket wrench and is guaranteed forever.
- The professional use 19mm socket, 6 pt., is a useful addition to your toolbox whether you're a pro or a do-it-yourself weekend warrior
- Made by Craftsman, America's most trusted name in tools
- Carries the Craftsman guaranteed-forever warranty
- Crafted from a sturdy alloy steel with a silver finish
- Has been heat-treated for strength and oil-quenched and tempered for hardness
- Its 1/2" drive fits standard socket wrenches
- Features six contact points and metric measurements
- Weighs 0.4 pounds
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.