Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.65|
|Metric Opening Size:||19 mm|
|SAE Opening Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||6, 12, 4, Torx, Spline|
Ratings & Reviews
Nut, bolt, spline, hex, quad, 12 point, external Torx, even rounded fasteners, get them turning with this Craftsman 19MM universal combination wrench. Built to grab where other wrenches just can’t, this wrench features a uniquely reinforced spline box end that grabs five different fastener types easily, while also taking care of rounded nuts and bolts (4, 6, 12 sided, spline and external Torx). Built tough, no matter how many times you turn it, each wrench will come back for more. And backed by the reliability of the Craftsman Forever Warranty, this set will work hard as long as you do.
Crafted from high tensile strength alloyed steel, this 19MM universal combination wrench deals out tons of torque, while designed for quick-moving work, each wrench is clearly marked with embedded numbers that help you grab the right size every time you reach for it. The perfect balance of grip and speed, this wrench combines the adaptability of a universal box with the fast grab and turn of an open end to get the job done, no matter if you’re in the garage, on the jobsite or over at Grandma’s house, working on the plumbing. A solid wrench, for life, toss this wrench into your kit and reach for the best when you’re working.
- Craftsman 19MM Universal Combination Wrench
- Spline geometry works with 4, 6, 12 point, spline, external Torx and rounded standard fasteners
- 15-degree offset head puts an end to knuckle grinding turns
- Smooth and protective finishes prevent rust while reducing friction
- Tough steel build delivers tons of torque
- Protected by a lifetime warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on June 21, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I recently bought a craftsman 19mm universal wrench. I used it on a tough job and I must admit, it is very strong and durable. Definitely a very reliable product.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.