Craftsman 19pc Universal Max Axess Socket and Ratchet Set, 3/8” DriveItem# 00931088000 | Model# 39119
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.04|
|Ratchet Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Quantity in Set:||19|
|Color/Finish:||Silver, black finish|
Ratings & Reviews
The Max Axess Socket and Ratchet Set by Craftsman Works as Hard as You Do
The Craftsman 19pc Universal Max Axess Socket and Ratchet Set delivers a serious grip under the hood, in the house, on the jobsite and anywhere else you'll need to grab hold of multiple types of fasteners like quad, hex, 12-point, external Torx, spline or even rounded. The unique socket design of this set grabs hard turn after turn and is designed to help you get the job done more efficiently.
Crafted from high tensile strength alloyed steel and featuring a load dispersing ridge pattern, the Max Axess Socket and Ratchet Set puts up with 40% more torque than the competition, while the unique pass-through build adapts easily to deep well and threaded rod applications, making this set on you can count on, every time you reach for it. Backed by the quality of the Craftsman name, you know it will work almost as hard as you do.
- The Craftsman 19pc Universal Max Axess Socket and Ratchet Set includes: 3/8 , 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, and 7/8 in. sockets; 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, and 19 mm sockets; 1/8 in. drive ratchet and storage rack
- Pass-thru system delivers deeper than deep well torque
- Makes turning nuts down threaded rod easily
- Pass-thru ratchet is up to 40% stronger than traditional builds
- Spline geometry works with 4, 6, 12 point, spline, external Torx and rounded standard fasteners
- Black oxide finish prevents rust, while smooth polished surfaces reduce friction against surfaces
- Comes with a convenient storage rack and socket rails to keep tools organized
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 25, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Hay Springs, NE
What can I say. This universal drive set enables to tighten or loosen any nuts or bolts that would be too long for the average socket set. This one lets you actually go over the bolt to perform the necessary tasks.
Wish I had this when I was putting my nephews swing set together. Had to use a deep well socket and then finish with a standard open end wrench. These sockets make tightening those long bolts a easy task.
I was in need of another socket set. I already owned numeous complete sets. I have previously purchased other "new fangled craftsman tools" with mixed results. This was the biggest mistake. New extensions are required. Having worked as a mechanic and engineer, one big requirement is always thin wall, thin diameter. The extensions were large and clumsy. A 3/8 inch extension is the diameter of 1/2 inch. 1/4 inch is the diameter of bigger than 3/8. I have ratchet wrenches. To loosen a nut flip the wrench over and turn counter clockwise. So what's with this ratchet one would flip the handle over and turn counter clockwise. So why did they provide a lever to flip to turn counter clockwise. Keep it simple, trim and useful. This ratchet is an edsel.
The tool has a good feel in the hand and works smoothly. I had the Husky version of this, but gave that to my son. This feels and works better and fits into smaller spaces better. The case hold everything well. Very happy with the purchase.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.