Specifications & Dimensions
|Quantity in Set:||19|
|Color/Finish:||Silver, black finish|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.04|
|Ratchet Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
The Max Axess Socket and Ratchet Set by Craftsman Works as Hard as You Do
The Craftsman 19pc Universal Max Axess Socket and Ratchet Set delivers a serious grip under the hood, in the house, on the jobsite and anywhere else you'll need to grab hold of multiple types of fasteners like quad, hex, 12-point, external Torx, spline or even rounded. The unique socket design of this set grabs hard turn after turn and is designed to help you get the job done more efficiently.
Crafted from high tensile strength alloyed steel and featuring a load dispersing ridge pattern, the Max Axess Socket and Ratchet Set puts up with 40% more torque than the competition, while the unique pass-through build adapts easily to deep well and threaded rod applications, making this set on you can count on, every time you reach for it. Backed by the quality of the Craftsman name, you know it will work almost as hard as you do.
- The Craftsman 19pc Universal Max Axess Socket and Ratchet Set includes: 3/8 , 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, and 7/8 in. sockets; 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, and 19 mm sockets; 1/8 in. drive ratchet and storage rack
- Pass-thru system delivers deeper than deep well torque
- Makes turning nuts down threaded rod easily
- Pass-thru ratchet is up to 40% stronger than traditional builds
- Spline geometry works with 4, 6, 12 point, spline, external Torx and rounded standard fasteners
- Black oxide finish prevents rust, while smooth polished surfaces reduce friction against surfaces
- Comes with a convenient storage rack and socket rails to keep tools organized
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 25, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Can't go wrong with Craftsmen tools. These things really give you max access. One of the best buys I've made through Sears. Anyone looking for a new socket set should pick these up.
For years i have spent time rummaging through my toolboxes for a deep socket or busting my knuckles using a wrench for fasteners on long bolts. The Max Axess pass through design is great. The universal sockets allowing six different shapes are a great idea too. I do wish "Lifetime Craftsman" still meant "Made in USA"!
South Colby, WA
Even though I have not had an opprtunity to use the Max Axess Set to it's full potential, I do see the practical side of the set particularly when it comes to removing fastening devices that are attatched to a threaded shaft. The use of these socket make removal easy without having to use a wrench.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.