Specifications & Dimensions
|Quantity in Set:||19|
|Color/Finish:||Silver, black finish|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.04|
|Ratchet Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
The Max Axess Socket and Ratchet Set by Craftsman Works as Hard as You Do
The Craftsman 19pc Universal Max Axess Socket and Ratchet Set delivers a serious grip under the hood, in the house, on the jobsite and anywhere else you'll need to grab hold of multiple types of fasteners like quad, hex, 12-point, external Torx, spline or even rounded. The unique socket design of this set grabs hard turn after turn and is designed to help you get the job done more efficiently.
Crafted from high tensile strength alloyed steel and featuring a load dispersing ridge pattern, the Max Axess Socket and Ratchet Set puts up with 40% more torque than the competition, while the unique pass-through build adapts easily to deep well and threaded rod applications, making this set on you can count on, every time you reach for it. Backed by the quality of the Craftsman name, you know it will work almost as hard as you do.
- The Craftsman 19pc Universal Max Axess Socket and Ratchet Set includes: 3/8 , 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, and 7/8 in. sockets; 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, and 19 mm sockets; 1/8 in. drive ratchet and storage rack
- Pass-thru system delivers deeper than deep well torque
- Makes turning nuts down threaded rod easily
- Pass-thru ratchet is up to 40% stronger than traditional builds
- Spline geometry works with 4, 6, 12 point, spline, external Torx and rounded standard fasteners
- Black oxide finish prevents rust, while smooth polished surfaces reduce friction against surfaces
- Comes with a convenient storage rack and socket rails to keep tools organized
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 25, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Battle Creek, MI
Columbia City, IN
Los Angeles, CA
There are a couple of things I like about this set. 1. Theres no need to find a deepwell socket and sometimes I work with all thread and even a deepwell bottoms out after a couple inches. 2.I like the pin socket design that will grip rounded off and different kinds of fasteners. could include a short extension to get into hard to reach places.
Camp Hill, PA
I have been using craftsman tools for over 50 yrs. Never been disappointed. Been holding off on these newer designs since my old standbys have been satisfactory. However, being able to remove a long bolt and not using a open end seemed like a good idea. I hope this new type coating on the sockets hold up. New stuff to me. Old Craftsman were all chrome. All my other Craftsman were USA made.. Sad to see everything going to china. I need to find out if they sell the extension separately. Glad I made the purchase.. They have shortened my work time for some fasteners. Miss the chrome though.....
I bought this socket set for a specific use with an extra long bolt, thinking that I wouldn't use it much after that. But it has become my socket set of choice and the first that I pull out anytime i need a bolt tightened.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.