Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||23.81 in. L|
|General Warranty:||1 year full|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||31.5|
|Lift & Jack Type:||Floor jacks|
|Maximum Height (in.):||14|
|Minimum Height (in.):||3.5|
|Quantity in Set:||1|
|Lift Capacity:||2-1/2 ton|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Locking Casters or Wheels:||No|
|Wheels or Casters:||No|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Lift heavy vehicles with the 2-1/2 Ton Floor Jack.
When it's time to crawl underneath your sports car, you need the Craftsman Low Profile Jack. This jack is specially designed for cars with a minimal ground clearance, so you can easily lift them without damaging the body. The jack sits at a starting height of 3-1/2 inches and will lift your car up to 14 inches off the ground, high enough so you can work on your car in comfort .
The 2-1/2 Ton Floor Jack holds up to 5,000 pounds and lifts easily with the pump handle. It can be difficult to perform routine maintenance on cars with low ground clearance, but this jack will give you more options. After lifting the vehicle, place support stands underneath to keep it secure while you tune it up. Once you're finished, turn the release valve to bring your car safely back down to the ground.
- Craftsman Low Profile Floor Jack has a weight capacity of 2-1/2 tons (5,000 pounds)
- Low-profile design makes it ideal for vehicles with minimal ground clearance
- Lifting range of 3-1/2 inches to 14 inches
- Includes jack, handle and manual
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This item seems to be built well. Works well with smaller cars but not for SUVs. It's lights and easy to carry. Small and compact. Takes lots of pump to get car in the air. Slow and steady is the wat to go so I didn't have a problem with the number of pumps to raise the car. It's low enough that it fit under my lowered BMW Z3. It lifted my Jeep Liberty on the front but couldn't on the rear since lift height was too low at 14". Overall great jack for small cars.
Wanted a cheap and light jack for use with my car. No jack fits under my car without ramps anyway, so this one does the trick as good as any other. Small, lightweight, and removable handle are all good features to take it to the track
i bought this after going through a cheap one from autozone. just the weight and finish on it you could tell its way better quality. the only thing that i don't really like is that the rod to jack it up is a bit short - but it is low profile after all.
Easy to use and lifting power was more than adequate. Easy to store and lightweight. I found it to be an excellent value. Like all craftsman products that I own, this item satisfied my need and made my chore easier.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.
- Get $10 back in points when placing a tool order online for $99 and choosing free store pick up. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.