Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||23.81 in. L|
|General Warranty:||1 year full|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||31.5|
|Lift & Jack Type:||Floor jacks|
|Maximum Height (in.):||14|
|Minimum Height (in.):||3.5|
|Quantity in Set:||1|
|Lift Capacity:||2-1/2 ton|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Locking Casters or Wheels:||No|
|Wheels or Casters:||No|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Lift heavy vehicles with the 2-1/2 Ton Floor Jack. When it's time to crawl underneath your sports car, you need the Craftsman Low Profile Jack. This jack is specially designed for cars with a minimal ground clearance, so you can easily lift them without damaging the body. The jack sits at a starting height of 3-1/2 inches and will lift your car up to 14 inches off the ground, high enough so you can work on your car in comfort . The 2-1/2 Ton Floor Jack holds up to 5,000 pounds and lifts easily with the pump handle. It can be difficult to perform routine maintenance on cars with low ground clearance, but this jack will give you more options. After lifting the vehicle, place support stands underneath to keep it secure while you tune it up. Once you're finished, turn the release valve to bring your car safely back down to the ground.
- Craftsman Low Profile Floor Jack has a weight capacity of 2-1/2 tons (5,000 pounds)
- Low-profile design makes it ideal for vehicles with minimal ground clearance
- Lifting range of 3-1/2 inches to 14 inches
- Includes jack, handle and manual
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
San Ramon, CA
Low clearance helps save time and gets you under the low profile cars of the fuels efficient era.glad I bought to the jack replace using two jacks that was in effective way of changing tires, brakes and more.
Having owned numerous other floor jacks that I haven't exactly been all that pleased with, I found this one on sale decided to give it a try. It is perfect for the weekend mechanic such as myself doing basic repairs such as brake jobs, exhaust, oil changes and such. The jack has a low profile so it gets underneath all of our vehicles even when the tire was flat, something my old jack wouldn't have been able to do. Great value, hoping I get some good life out of it, my other hydraulic jacks don't seem to last very long, a dangerous scenario, so always use jack stands along with the floor jack!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 14-Feb-2015 See details.