Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||23.81 in. L|
|General Warranty:||1 year full|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||31.5|
|Lift & Jack Type:||Floor jacks|
|Maximum Height (in.):||14|
|Minimum Height (in.):||3.5|
|Quantity in Set:||1|
|Lift Capacity:||2-1/2 ton|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Locking Casters or Wheels:||No|
|Wheels or Casters:||No|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Lift heavy vehicles with the 2-1/2 Ton Floor Jack.
When it's time to crawl underneath your sports car, you need the Craftsman Low Profile Jack. This jack is specially designed for cars with a minimal ground clearance, so you can easily lift them without damaging the body. The jack sits at a starting height of 3-1/2 inches and will lift your car up to 14 inches off the ground, high enough so you can work on your car in comfort .
The 2-1/2 Ton Floor Jack holds up to 5,000 pounds and lifts easily with the pump handle. It can be difficult to perform routine maintenance on cars with low ground clearance, but this jack will give you more options. After lifting the vehicle, place support stands underneath to keep it secure while you tune it up. Once you're finished, turn the release valve to bring your car safely back down to the ground.
- Craftsman Low Profile Floor Jack has a weight capacity of 2-1/2 tons (5,000 pounds)
- Low-profile design makes it ideal for vehicles with minimal ground clearance
- Lifting range of 3-1/2 inches to 14 inches
- Includes jack, handle and manual
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The floor jack does exactly as advertised. Not a cent more was put into quality. Then handle doubles as a tool to drop the jack which means when you are pulling it around you are constantly dealing with it falling out. Whats worse is the handle slips off constantly because just a plastic sleeve. The jack works just fine though. Id buy it again.
San Francisco, CA
I am an amateur mechanic who can appreciate inexpensive tools. However, this jack is not worth it. It's so poorly designed that despite being a low-profile jack, the pump requires a lengthy pull to even engage. So long in fact, the advantages of low-profile are immediately eradicated and thus registers the jack useless. Now the difficult part is finding the time to return the jack to the Sears store I got it from. After this experience, I am much more willing to shell out more money for a better jack. It is extra troubling that this jack is branded "Craftsman." I really hope it was outsourced or else I will now think twice about buying any of their other products. Do not buy it. In fact, I'd stay away from any of the car jacks sold at Sears. They all seem to have the same poor reviews.
Stafford Springs, CT
i bought this jack a little over 2 years ago. first one i had i used it about four times and the cylinder started leaking past and lowering the car while it was in the air.... brought it back to sears got a hassle trying to exchange it, of course. and now the second jack which i have used twice, lemme repeat that TWICE and it is doing the exact same thing.... guess what sears is willing to do for me for it... nothing.... whys doesnt that surprise me now.... gonna buy a new jack somewhere else and hopefully its better than this.....
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Plus, members get $10 back in points with any tool purchase over $20, sold by Sears. Offer ends 07-Dec-2013 See details.