Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||23.81 in. L|
|General Warranty:||1 year full|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||31.5|
|Lift & Jack Type:||Floor jacks|
|Maximum Height (in.):||14|
|Minimum Height (in.):||3.5|
|Quantity in Set:||1|
|Lift Capacity:||2-1/2 ton|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Locking Casters or Wheels:||No|
|Wheels or Casters:||No|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Lift heavy vehicles with the 2-1/2 Ton Floor Jack.
When it's time to crawl underneath your sports car, you need the Craftsman Low Profile Jack. This jack is specially designed for cars with a minimal ground clearance, so you can easily lift them without damaging the body. The jack sits at a starting height of 3-1/2 inches and will lift your car up to 14 inches off the ground, high enough so you can work on your car in comfort .
The 2-1/2 Ton Floor Jack holds up to 5,000 pounds and lifts easily with the pump handle. It can be difficult to perform routine maintenance on cars with low ground clearance, but this jack will give you more options. After lifting the vehicle, place support stands underneath to keep it secure while you tune it up. Once you're finished, turn the release valve to bring your car safely back down to the ground.
- Craftsman Low Profile Floor Jack has a weight capacity of 2-1/2 tons (5,000 pounds)
- Low-profile design makes it ideal for vehicles with minimal ground clearance
- Lifting range of 3-1/2 inches to 14 inches
- Includes jack, handle and manual
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
this craftsman jack seems of good quality. I've used it once already and it performed flawlessly. two design issues: i could recommend a deeper slot to lock in the little metal peg on the jack handle. and the cradle top of the jack just sets in place, possibly a pin underside to lock that onto the jack
My husband told me he need a low floor jack. I looked on Sears and saw the Low profile floor jack. I had point plus a discount code and it was on sale. My husband picked it up. he said it was small. He used it and said it was just what he wanted. For a small jack it did a great job! I was happy he liked it so much. I had read where people were saying it leaked after first use. You have to bleed the air out like it says in the instruction. My husband has used his jack a lot since he got it and really likes it.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.