Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.36|
|Drill Bit Type:||Hole saw|
|Material:||High speed steel (HSS)|
|Number of Bits:||1|
Ratings & Reviews
Get It Right Every Time With This Craftsman 2-1/4 In. Hole Saw, Bi-Metal
Harness the power of your drill to cut perfect circles the first time, every time with this 2-1/4 hole saw, bi-metal. This drill bit attaches easily and operates smoothly, with little of the vibration that can lead to disastrous slips. The round shank attaches easily to most power drills.
The Craftsman 2-1/4 hole saw, bi-metal has a body made for power and durability, creating smooth, quick cuts through wood, plastic and some metal. The high-speed steel teeth create the sharp precision you need for remodeling, do-it-yourself repairs or on the job. The length is a comfortable 1.75 inches, while the bit weighs 0.36 pounds. The round shank works with most common power drills.
- This 2-1/4 hole saw, bi-metal has the power and the durability to leave you with perfectly round openings for years to come
- The saw has a bi-metal body for outstanding lasting power to cut easily, smoothly and quickly through wood, plastic and some metal
- The teeth are high speed steel for sharp precision
- The length is 1.75 inches
- The width is 2.25 inches
- The round shank attaches easily to most power drills
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 14-Feb-2015 See details.