Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||.50H x 2.25W x 6.5L in.|
|Auto Tool Type:||Specialty|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.41|
|Number of Pieces:||1|
|Package Contents:||One Inspection Mirror|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Material:||Stainless Steel, Glass & Textured Grip|
|Included with Item:|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|User Guide Included:||No|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
Check Anything With the Craftsman 2 1/4" Telescoping Mirror
The Craftsman 2 1/4 in. Telescoping Mirror will be an extra set of eyes for you whether you're checking for leaks on your car's water pump or checking out your new haircut.
The mirror is mounted on a ball joint, giving you maximum vision in a tight space. Check for hidden toys under the fridge, loose screws, or just make sure that new hairdresser gave you an even cut--the stainless steel antenna telescopes wherever you need it to go.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Saint Francis, MN
On a few recent projects it allowed me to see in some of those tight places where I don't have a direct line of sight. Decent quality with plenty of extension. Would definitely buy again if I break the one I have!
Twin Falls, ID
Arroyo Grande, CA
El Paso, TX
The mirror serves it's purpose, the telescoping length is good and the handle is awesome... solid grip. What more can I say?.... It definitely beats trying to use the bathroom shaving mirror.
Great mirror with a reasonable telescope extention. Construction with ball joints allow for greater movement in a tight space and having already used to check a leak on a water pump I can say without any problem that this is a good solid but for the money, and with the craftsman warrenty you can not go wrong.
As a Pest Control Technician I cannot explain the value of having a Telescoping Inspection Mirror. Using it everyday to easily inspect under furniture, cabinets, sinks, and hard to reach areas is invaluable to me. I would highly recommend it. Even if you do not use it often. It is a handy tool to have in your tool box.
Buffalo Grove, IL
I bought this a larger replacement of an off branded unit....it came in handy while replacing my blend door motor on my explorer. It helped me see the hidden screws and helped me see the best way to replace the motor assembly
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.