Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||70|
|Lift & Jack Type:||Floor jacks|
|Maximum Height (in.):||18|
|Lift Capacity:||2-1/4 ton|
Ratings & Reviews
2-1/4 Ton Floor Jack Set is Lightweight Leverage With Lift
Get the Craftsman 2-1/4 ton floor jack with jack stands and you'll soon be patting yourself on the back. Perfect for medium and light duty garages, this set hoists up to 4,500 pounds and holds it stock-still, so from fast oil changes to swapping brake pads, tire rotation to coolant flushes, you can get your work done fast and safe. Featuring a lift range from 5-15 inches, everything from minivans, sedans and light trucks are quickly and easily serviced, while the stamped steel, flange reinforced bodies of both jack and stands deliver a stable base you can count on.
Light enough to keep in your truck, van or car; this 2-1/4 ton floor jack set is the perfect set for roadside service. The powerful jack cranks up fast and high, while the jack set slips in place fast, providing that extra level of stability you need for a worry-free job that's as safe as it is easy.
- This Craftsman 2-1/4 ton floor jack with jack stands is a solid addition to your tool kit for wrenching at home, or helping others out on the side of the road; the Craftsman Jack Set delivers strength, durability and a portable design you can trust. Go ahead and outfit your garage with movable muscle that delivers
- Kit includes a steel floor jack and two steel jack stands and manual
- Jack has a lifting capacity of 2-1/4 tons (4,500 lbs.) and a lifting range from 5' to 15' to handle a wide range of vehicles, while the included pair of jack stands combined support up to 2-1/4 tons so you can work with confidence
- Comes with a one-year warranty
Added on May 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Since we have to put studded tires on at least 2 cars every year this set is just what my husbanded wanted. It is going to save on the multiple trips to town (20 miles each way) it takes to get the tires changed on both of our rigs.
This jack we purchased after one jack fail and the other 2 were extremely difficult to crank. My husband was amazed at how easy it is to use he plans on buying a second to put in my car as well. And he loved that the price point was so low. Have to say we are extremely impressed.
The Craftsman Floor Jack/Jack Stand combination is a great product for the weekend mechanic to work on small to medium projects. It makes a great addition to my line of all Craftsman tools and will help me care for my half-ton pickup truck.
Got these for my son as a gift. He is 16 and is really getting into mechanics. This is the perfect set for lifting up the family car, getting under it, and getting dirty! 2 1/4 ton covers pretty much all cars and most small-midrange SUV's and trucks. If you have a a big truck or SUV, you'll need a bigger jack, but for most garage heroes, this is the perfect pick.
I bought this on black Friday for my husband. great price and he loves it. looked other places and could not beat the quality and price. we love shopping at sears.
The Thursday night special price was a great deal. This is a gift for a fellow. mechanic for his home use. Since I already have one I know it is a nice compact jack that can do almost any kind of vehicle lifting.
I purchased a jack and two jack stands for my son as a Christmas present. I have confidence in the craftsman brand and know that Sears will stand behind the product if I have a problem. I got it on sale at a good price.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.