Craftsman 2-1/4 ton Floor Jack Set with 2-1/4 ton Jack StandsItem# 00950140000 | Model# 50140
Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||70|
|Lift & Jack Type:||Floor jacks|
|Maximum Height (in.):||18|
|Lift Capacity:||2-1/4 ton|
Ratings & Reviews
2-1/4 Ton Floor Jack Set is Lightweight Leverage With Lift
Get the Craftsman 2-1/4 ton floor jack with jack stands and you'll soon be patting yourself on the back. Perfect for medium and light duty garages, this set hoists up to 4,500 pounds and holds it stock-still, so from fast oil changes to swapping brake pads, tire rotation to coolant flushes, you can get your work done fast and safe. Featuring a lift range from 5-15 inches, everything from minivans, sedans and light trucks are quickly and easily serviced, while the stamped steel, flange reinforced bodies of both jack and stands deliver a stable base you can count on.
Light enough to keep in your truck, van or car; this 2-1/4 ton floor jack set is the perfect set for roadside service. The powerful jack cranks up fast and high, while the jack set slips in place fast, providing that extra level of stability you need for a worry-free job that's as safe as it is easy.
- This Craftsman 2-1/4 ton floor jack with jack stands is a solid addition to your tool kit for wrenching at home, or helping others out on the side of the road; the Craftsman Jack Set delivers strength, durability and a portable design you can trust. Go ahead and outfit your garage with movable muscle that delivers
- Kit includes a steel floor jack and two steel jack stands and manual
- Jack has a lifting capacity of 2-1/4 tons (4,500 lbs.) and a lifting range from 5' to 15' to handle a wide range of vehicles, while the included pair of jack stands combined support up to 2-1/4 tons so you can work with confidence
- Comes with a one-year warranty
Added on May 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
What more can I say. This is a good jack. Not as good as a racing jack but since I don't need to pump up my car in less than 5 seconds I will be fine with this.
For the money you pay this is a great jack. I've used it numerous times now and I even used it to lift up my crossover SUV. If you're looking for a small jack that won't take up too much space, look no further. The jack stands are a nice bonus as well.
Port Charlotte, FL
For the occasional DIYer, this is a great starter set, especially for the price. It'll definitely get your small car up for oil changes. I use this as a secondary jack once my car is up so I can lift heavy subassemblies like a differential or brake rotor/control arm up toward a newly installed shock.
After purchasing this product, I purged as recommended and rotated my tires. The product worked well but it took much more effort than I hoped for. I am hoping it doesn't get worse or I get the oil leak problems others have had. The jack stands are solid but They do not fit the rocker panel pinch weld jack points on my car without damaging my vehicle.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.