Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||20.90 in. L x 8.78 in. W|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||33|
|Lift & Jack Type:||Floor jacks|
|Maximum Height (in.):||15|
|Minimum Height (in.):||5|
|Quantity in Set:||1|
|Lift Capacity:||2-1/4 ton|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Choose this 2-1/4 Ton Floor Jack to be your Helping Hand During Emergencies
The Craftsman 2-1/4 ton Floor Jack is designed to give you easy access to the underside of your car with a lift range from 5" to 15". With a heavy duty steel cast chassis, this sturdy jack can easily lift up to 4500 pounds.
This compact 2-1/4 ton Floor Jack comes in a molded, hard-shelled carry case which you can conveniently store in the trunk of your car. With the trusted Craftsman name for reliability and safety, you can take this portable travel pal along wherever you go and be ready to face any emergency. A one year warranty and it's smooth black looks makes this floor jack a valuable addition to any garage.
- With a lifting capacity of 4000 lbs., this sturdy Craftsman 2-1/4 ton Floor Jack sure to give you a lift when you need it the most
- A sturdy steel chassis with four casters for easy placement under the vehicle
- Sturdy steel handle for a great grip and stable lift
- Contoured steel grip for easy handling
- This 33 lbs. floor jack comes in a hard shell carry case for easy portability
- 1 year limited warranty from Craftsman
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this jack about 10 years ago and have used it about 2 to 3 times a year. After about the third year, it developed a leak and always needs to be filled when I plan to use it. Thank goodness it came with a plastic case to keep all that oil off my storage area. I was thinking about getting another jack and realize these are the identical item that I bought back then. My unit is 505230 and s/n starts 2004. I have a 40 year old bottle jack that I grab when I want to use a jack quickly.
This is a very important to have a good floor jack. We work on our kids cars a lot and are always changing tires had a old cheap jack the other day and it would not hold up the car so we went to sears and brought the new floor jack.
I Noticed this in Catalog and saw sale price. Always check Sear's Sales as the Products are TOP of the LINE. I ONLY get My Tools from SEARS. We (My GF and I) go throughout Store and Shop. I Remember going to SEARS since I was a Child with My Grandmother in Houston,Texas. Mainly I used to love coming in and smell the cashews being roasted. SEARS is a + 10........
I bought this to replace a cheap jack that fell apart. This jack is low profile for my compact car. Easy to use and holds without leaking. It suits all my needs so far.
While still substantial, this jack is smaller and lighter then the 3-ton model. I don't have a garage and have to carry the jack out to my car. Larger jacks are just too heavy to do this. This jack is perfect for my shade tree projects.
Grosse Pointe, MI
San Antonio, TX
Needed a jack that could lift my Kia Sedona to replace the scissor jack and most 2 ton jacks only lift up to 13 inches which almost lifts it up my van. Since this is 15 inches of lift, it clears with a little room to spare. It performed well (I should have bought this long ago) and I was able to adjust my rear drums easily.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select Tools sold by Sears! Offer ends 22-Mar-2014 See details.