Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||20.90 in. L x 8.78 in. W|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||33|
|Lift & Jack Type:||Floor jacks|
|Maximum Height (in.):||15|
|Minimum Height (in.):||5|
|Quantity in Set:||1|
|Lift Capacity:||2-1/4 ton|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Choose this 2-1/4 Ton Floor Jack to be your Helping Hand During Emergencies
The Craftsman 2-1/4 ton Floor Jack is designed to give you easy access to the underside of your car with a lift range from 5" to 15". With a heavy duty steel cast chassis, this sturdy jack can easily lift up to 4500 pounds.
This compact 2-1/4 ton Floor Jack comes in a molded, hard-shelled carry case which you can conveniently store in the trunk of your car. With the trusted Craftsman name for reliability and safety, you can take this portable travel pal along wherever you go and be ready to face any emergency. A one year warranty and it's smooth black looks makes this floor jack a valuable addition to any garage.
- With a lifting capacity of 4000 lbs., this sturdy Craftsman 2-1/4 ton Floor Jack sure to give you a lift when you need it the most
- A sturdy steel chassis with four casters for easy placement under the vehicle
- Sturdy steel handle for a great grip and stable lift
- Contoured steel grip for easy handling
- This 33 lbs. floor jack comes in a hard shell carry case for easy portability
- 1 year limited warranty from Craftsman
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Flower Mound, TX
Bought this as a Christmas present for our son-in-law. Loved the fact that it even came with a case for storage. Great price and exactly what we were looking for.
Fair Haven, VT
I jack up one corner of my 5000lb truck. Got the wheel off and then the jack buckled. No way near the 4500lbs it was made for. I received this as a gift and had sat unused in the box then this happened. I was told to late for replacement assistance.
My brother pulled this jack out of his truck toolkit when my son needed to change a tire at our last family gathering. This jack made easy work of lifting the car safely and keeping it steady while we were changing the tire. Thinking of the times i have fought with the flimsy jacks that come with our cars, I bought this jack on returning home.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.