Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||20.90 in. L x 8.78 in. W|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||33|
|Lift & Jack Type:||Floor jacks|
|Maximum Height (in.):||15|
|Minimum Height (in.):||5|
|Quantity in Set:||1|
|Lift Capacity:||2-1/4 ton|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Choose this 2-1/4 Ton Floor Jack to be your Helping Hand During Emergencies
The Craftsman 2-1/4 ton Floor Jack is designed to give you easy access to the underside of your car with a lift range from 5" to 15". With a heavy duty steel cast chassis, this sturdy jack can easily lift up to 4500 pounds.
This compact 2-1/4 ton Floor Jack comes in a molded, hard-shelled carry case which you can conveniently store in the trunk of your car. With the trusted Craftsman name for reliability and safety, you can take this portable travel pal along wherever you go and be ready to face any emergency. A one year warranty and it's smooth black looks makes this floor jack a valuable addition to any garage.
- With a lifting capacity of 4000 lbs., this sturdy Craftsman 2-1/4 ton Floor Jack sure to give you a lift when you need it the most
- A sturdy steel chassis with four casters for easy placement under the vehicle
- Sturdy steel handle for a great grip and stable lift
- Contoured steel grip for easy handling
- This 33 lbs. floor jack comes in a hard shell carry case for easy portability
- 1 year limited warranty from Craftsman
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Feasterville Trevose, PA
I use this floor jack for my lawn tractor maintenance; I may also use it for car maintenance. Worked quite well to get the tractor high enough to put on jack stands right away. (SAFETY MESSAGE: make sure you block the wheels of the vehicle before lifting -- if you don't, gravity will find a way of dropping the vehicle SUDDENLY.) The compactness of the jack, and the toughness of its case are great features for me due to my traveling between residences.
I bought this for my truck tool box, and have had good results with craftsman tools, and floor jacks but when I got this the first time I used it it will lift a full sized truck, but you better have jack stands because as it begins going down immediately. Even on cars it wont stay up, I am usually extremely happy with craftsman but this was a great disappointment. I don't even use mine anymore because I have full size jacks, and often don't carry jackstands in my truck toolbox which is basically required with jack. I know jack stands should alwasy be used with a jack but there are some things where you just want to use the jack long enough to swap out a tire, and don't want to bother with jackstands.
I use this Jack in my out building to lift and change tires on my riding mower, I is the best, because it is easy to pick up and move around to where you need it, I love it and would recommend it to all.
North Tonawanda, NY
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 30-Aug-2014 See details.