Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||20.90 in. L x 8.78 in. W|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||33|
|Lift & Jack Type:||Floor jacks|
|Maximum Height (in.):||15|
|Minimum Height (in.):||5|
|Quantity in Set:||1|
|Lift Capacity:||2-1/4 ton|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Choose this 2-1/4 Ton Floor Jack to be your Helping Hand During Emergencies
The Craftsman 2-1/4 ton Floor Jack is designed to give you easy access to the underside of your car with a lift range from 5" to 15". With a heavy duty steel cast chassis, this sturdy jack can easily lift up to 4500 pounds.
This compact 2-1/4 ton Floor Jack comes in a molded, hard-shelled carry case which you can conveniently store in the trunk of your car. With the trusted Craftsman name for reliability and safety, you can take this portable travel pal along wherever you go and be ready to face any emergency. A one year warranty and it's smooth black looks makes this floor jack a valuable addition to any garage.
- With a lifting capacity of 4000 lbs., this sturdy Craftsman 2-1/4 ton Floor Jack sure to give you a lift when you need it the most
- A sturdy steel chassis with four casters for easy placement under the vehicle
- Sturdy steel handle for a great grip and stable lift
- Contoured steel grip for easy handling
- This 33 lbs. floor jack comes in a hard shell carry case for easy portability
- 1 year limited warranty from Craftsman
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This floor jack has worked great for changing tires and oil on my vehicles. The point that actually touches the underside of your car is fairly small and can sometimes damage the point of contact on the underside of your car if you don't have a jack point. A small piece of wood has helped dissipate the load and solved that problem for me.
First time i used this jack the center part that touches the car when you lift fell off after lifting, a couple of uses later while rolling this back into my garage the wheel fell off. I raised my car up on level surfaces yet the entire jack is bent and one of the wheels doesn't even touch the ground anymore. Don't ever get under a car with just this lift, always have jackstands as with any lift.
Bonney Lake, WA
Bought this on sale to mostly use to do oil changes and rotate tires and it has done it's job well so far. Even used it to help do some floor repair on a very old house.
I am a Craftsman fan. I have a full cabinet of Craftsman hand tools. I've had this jack for about 18 months, with an average use of about once per month. Guide parts fell off. Wheel fell off. Leaks oil terribly. I am NOT rough on this jack. Basic maintenance on my personal vehicles, that's all. Very disappointed.
Replaced my cheap jack i got on black friday from another store for $15...But this is worth it. This Craftsman is nice and heavy with solid metal wheels. I would definitely recommend this to anyone needing a decent car jack.
Saint Paul, MN
The carry handle on the jack itself broke off the first time I used it, but that didn't take away from the functionality of the jack.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Family & Friends Event! Extra 10% off Select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid thru 12/10/2013 9am. Offer ends 09-Dec-2013 See details.