Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.24|
|Shank Diameter:||0.25 in.|
|Shank Length:||1 in.|
|Drill Bit Type:||Hole saw|
|Material:||High speed steel (HSS)|
|Number of Bits:||1|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 2-1/8-In. Carbon Hole Saw With Mandrel Will Allow You to Make Holes Fast
This 2-1/8-in. carbon hole saw is designed for strength. It is constructed of high speed steel that is heat treated for maximum durability. This set includes a mandrel that works with any hole saw from 1-1/4 in. to 2-1/2 in. It has a hex shaft that is 1/4 in. in diameter, so it will fit most standard drills for the job. The shank is 1 in. long for a good grip.
This Craftsman 2-1/8-in. carbon hole saw works on a wide range of materials. They include wood, plywood, plastic and wood base. It will cut through these materials quickly to give you a clean hole that is accurate. Whether you are putting piping through kitchen materials or running wire through walls, this hole saw will give you the cuts you need for a professional-looking job.
- This 2-1/8-In. carbon hole saw is made of high speed steel that is heat treated for strength and durability
- This hole saw will work with wood base, plywood, wood and plastic
- Set comes with a mandrel that will hold this hole saw and any other between 1-1/4 in. to 2-1/2 in.
- Attachment has a hex shank that 1/4 in. in diameter and 1 in. long
- Use this saw to neaten plumbing, wiring and much more
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.