Craftsman 2200 PSI 1.8 GPM Gas-Powered Pressure WasherItem# 07175090000 | Model# 020544
|Capacity and Flow:_UP|
|Maximum Temperature (F):||Cold Water Only|
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Hose Length (Ft.):||25|
|Hose Diameter (In.):||0.25|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (qt.):||1|
|Color and Styling:|
|Safety Features:||Thermal Relief Valve|
|Recommended Safety Equipment:||Indirect vented saftely goggles ANSI Z87.1|
|Handle Material:||Tubular Steel - Fold Down|
|General Warranty:||2 Years|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||58|
|Number Of Spray Patterns:||3|
|Spray Patterns:||Soap low pressure, 0°, 25° high pressure|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Included with Item:|
|Replacement O-Ring Kit Included:||No|
|Wand Extension Included:||Yes|
|Engine Oil Included:||Yes|
|Gallons Per Minute:||1.8|
|Low Oil Shutdown:||No|
|Spin On Oil Filter:||No|
|Horsepower:||5.50 ft-lbs gross torque|
|Starter Type:||Recoil start|
|Starter Type:||Pull Start|
|Engine Series:||550 Series|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Tire/Wheel Size:||10 in.|
|Styling & Design:|
|Garden Hose Connector Material:||Brass|
|Pump Type:||Axial cam|
|Chemical Injection Type:||Perfect mix direct from concentrate|
Ratings & Reviews
Get powerful washing performance with the Craftsman Pressure Washer Gas Powered.
Make the used look new again with the Craftsman 2,200 PSI Gas Powered Pressure Washer. With 2,200 PSI pressure and a flow of 1.8 gallons per minute, this Briggs & Stratton powered pressure washer makes outdoor cleaning fast and affordable, and saves you the cost and time of having to replace your exteriors. In no time at all you can hook this pressure washer up to your garden hose and start blasting away the build-up of grime, mold and mildew stains, loose paint, rust and more as frequently as needed.
Powered by a Brigs & Stratton 440 Series™ engine, the Craftsman pressure washer gas powered gives you the peak performance and power you need to finish the job. The maintenance-free axial cam pump with Easy Start™ technology ensures smooth operation, functionality and easy starting every time. Built to last with a steel frame design and solid rubber wheels, the pressure washer is incredibly robust and durable providing additional support and protection for the engine. Pro-style quick connect spray tips give you three spray options (0 degree maximum, 25 degrees general and low pressure soap) for precise spray pattern control and regular use. The 25 ft. high pressure hose is optimized for everyday cleaning tasks and can be easily wound on the integrated hose wrap for storage. The Perfect Mix™ Direct from concentrate detergent system automatically siphons the perfect amount of detergent into the water stream - no mix, no mess. Great for occasional to frequent cleanups, this pressure washer is just the way to go for small to medium-sized projects, including vehicles, walkways, outdoor furniture and more. Experience unbeatable cleaning performance, flexibility and durability with the Craftsman 2,200 PSI gas-powered pressure washer and have the freedom to blast away grime anytime.
- The Craftsman 2,200 PSI Gas Powered Pressure Washer boasts a Briggs & Stratton 550 Series™ engine (5.50 ft.-lbs. of torque) for power-packed performance
- 2,200 max PSI, 1.8 max GPM delivers a steady stream to clean virtually anything
- Three quick-connect spray tips (0 degree, 25 degree and low-pressure fan soap) for versatility
- Axial cap pump with Easy Start™ technology is maintenance free
- Direct for concentrate detergent system for no-hassle cleaning
- Fold-down handle for easy transport and storage
- 25-ft. high-pressure hose gives you extended reach for tasks
- 10 in. smooth-rolling wheels are durable and solid
- California compliant
Added on October 13, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This unit failed after about 2 hours of use. Now I have to drop it off and wait several weeks for Sears to try to fix it and it will surely fail again. Do yourself a favor and do not buy this unit. It's a piece of junk.
This pressure washer is an excellent product and well worth the price I paid. It does everything I need to do plus more! The quality of this pressure washer is phenomenal. Would recommend this to everyone!!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This washer is very easy to start and uses very little fuel. It is very loud and I recommend wearing hearing protection and safety goggles while operating. Like the quick-connect, works great and can change the attachment very quickly, for different project.
Canyon Lake, TX
I have only been able to power-wash my driveway 1 time since I purchased this power-washer (and this was the reason I bought it). It works fine a while, then the power oscillates for a few min, then it stalls. SOMETIMES after a 30-60 min "rest" period it works for another 5-10 min, MOST TIMES it stalls as soon as I pull the trigger. I test it within 3 days after each of the last 4 repair drop-offs and the same thing keeps happening. I tested 2 days after last pick-up, same thing happened so I let it "rest" 24 hours over night and it only ran for a total of 20 min after a few stalls and a 1 hour rest period. I am bringing it back again today for the 5th service repair for the same issue. I am going to get a phone number to see if I can talk to someone to get a new replacement.
La Follette, TN
Lake Worth, FL
Pressure washer motor should have an oil drain plug at bottom like a mower. Having to change it from top where you put it in is a dumb design. You have to drain gas before you can even change the oil. Get that changed for future models!!!!
when we bought this my hubby came home and washed everything in sight and even washed the skin right off his hand. needles to say he now knows to be more carefull.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
We used this Pressure Washer last weekend and it worked like a dream. We used it to wash off the underside of a pontoon. After using the washer it looked like new. It was easy to use and move around as we were working on the boat.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 30-May-2015 See details.
- Online Only! EXTRA 5% off Pressure Washers Sold by Sears. Discount reflected in price shown. Offer ends 09-May-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with lawn & garden purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get 2-Pack Decorative Pillows for $12.99, reg price $24.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.
- Get sentiment pillows for $9.99, reg price $24.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.
- Get watercolor animial decorative pillows for $7.99, reg price $19.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.
- Get Victoria Classics 650 Thread Count Sheet Set for $14.99 reg price $59.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 09-May-2015 See details.