Specifications & Dimensions
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Included with Item:|
|Gallons Per Minute:||2.2|
|Starter Type:||Pull Start|
Ratings & Reviews
This Craftsman gas-powered pressure washer delivers water stream at 2,200 max PSI (2.2 max GPM) and is powered by a Briggs & Stratton 550 Series™ engine. This unit is great for small to medium sized projects, including cleaning your vehicle, walkways and outdoor furniture.
- Briggs & Stratton 550 Series™ engine, 5.50 ft.-lbs. gross torque per SAE J1940,158cc
- 2,200 max PSI (2.2 max GPM)
- 3 Pro-Style quick-connect spray tips (General, Max, Soap) for quick and accurate cleaning.
- Maintenance-free axial cam pump with Easy Start™ technology
- Detergent injection system adds cleaning solutions to water steam
- High temperature thermal relief automatically purges overheated water to protect pump
- 25 ft. high-pressure hose
- 10 in. solid wheels
- Not for sale in California
Added on November 01, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I was debating whether to give this a one or a five. It works great once you get it started. Although it has a small gas tank like the other reviewer said and it seems to run out quickly. The part that is very frustrating it getting it started when it is warm. It starts fairly easy when its cold, but it is almost impossible when it is warm. I've been waiting over 30 minutes now for it to cool down. I must have pulled the cord 30, 40, 50 times (taking a break in between) and gave up. Its frustrating because I'm spending more time trying to get it started than I am getting my work done.
Almost didn't purchase due to the low ratings and complaints. I have used this product now for three weeks and no problems of any kind. My wife has used many times while I'm at work and I have used it extensively almost every other evening and on the weekends. Engine runs perfectly and all other attachments have not failed or leaked. Great washer!
Not a bad washer, has a very small fuel tank. Engine will not start when worm, so when you runout of fuel, or turn the engine off, you get a built in 15 min. break before engine will start again. If not for the engine starting problems I would have given 4 stars.
Ordered this for home delivery, came with broken spark plug and connector. Returned and reordered, the second one came with leak on the box. Opened and found leaks coming from the engine, and the grill protector for exhaust is also bent. What i don't understand is, this damage is like in the middle of the box. I don't know if this is SEARS quality control issues or carrier issues. Also chatted with sears supposedly experts, told me they don't know anything about the gas pressure washer after asking if it is normal to have leaks and if it is ok to use it. Very disappointed..
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- 5% instant savings with Sears card on Lawn & Garden items over $299. Sold by Sears Offer ends 04-Jan-2014 See details.
- Online Only, Extra 5% off Pressure Washers! Sold by Sears. Valid til 12/7 7pm CT. Offer ends 06-Dec-2013 See details.