Specifications & Dimensions
|Contact Points:||12 point|
|Drive Size:||3/4 in.|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.40 lbs.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Unit of Measure:||SAE|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Materials & Finishes:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman Professional Use 2-3/8 in. Socket Can Take Whatever You Throw At It
The Craftsman Pro 2-3/8 in. socket plugs a hole in your professional collection or ups the quality for a very common size socket in your box. This is a standard socket with a 3/4 in. drive and 12 contact points, making it useful for mechanics or the DIY set.
The 12 point contact ensures a no-strip grip and the alloy steel construction means it'll take whatever torque you spin into it.
The Craftsman Professional Use 2-3/8 in. socket is manufactured by America's most trusted name in tools; the socket is backed by the Craftsman Forever Guarantee.
- The Professional Use 2-3/8 in. Socket, 12 pt. is a solid, durable tool accessory from America's most trusted name in tools
- Standard socket with a 3/4" drive
- Has 12 contact pts.
- Guaranteed Forever
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.