Specifications & Dimensions
|Auto Tool Type:||Steering & Suspension|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.8|
|Number of Pieces:||1|
|Package Contents:||3 Jaw Gear Puller|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Included with Item:|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|User Guide Included:||No|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
Tough Tool for Delicate Equipment: Craftsman 2-3 Jaw Gear Puller
The Craftsman Gear Puller keeps gears and pulleys safe when you're digging deep into the engine. It may looks small, but it can support up to 5 tons.
The Craftsman 2-3 Jaw Gear Puller has been in shops for decades because it's a tool mechanics who know have come to trust.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
New Hyde Park, NY
works great in an unrestricted area but in a crowded space it may not work for you due to the long arms of the puller but for a universl tool can work for most applications
Pompton Plains, NJ
I use this to remove the lower ball joint on my CRV. It works like a charm. It's well built and It's still made in the USA. .Get one if you need it. You won't be disappointed !
Another great quality and handy to have gear puller. Brake rotors, brake drums, pulleys, handles, none of them stand a chance with the amount of torque you can put on them with this puller. Quite a well made puller too, made in the USA with a low price point. Excellent
Made in USA and of excellent quality. I've had other off brand pullers and they have all broken or bent. Not this one. It can be used with 3 jaws or 2 to perform the job.
This a quality tool that should last a lifetime. It is well constructed with all of the chromed parts blemish free. There are no defects on any of the individual pieces. I have used it a few times to remove stubborn gears with no problem. I wish it came with a blow molded case to store the pieces flat but that would not stop me from purchasing. I am glad I got the 3 jaw puller since it has the option to configure it as a 2 jaw puller if needed.
Hobe Sound, FL
Must have tool for many engine and other mechanic jobs. This puller can be adusted for leg length and for inner or outer part removal. It can be used with two jaws or three, depending on size of gear/pulley being removed. I like that it's made in America and can depend on it doing the job properly.
This item works O.K. once it is modified. The bolts which come with the unit are too short. The nuts are simple spin-on and are prone to fall off when in use. This can be dangerous. This should come with longer bolts and nuts that do not fall off while in use.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.