Ratings & Reviews
2-in-1 Knee Pads Offer Comfort on the Jobsite, at Home or in the Garden
The Craftsman 2-in-1 knee pads slip easily on and off, providing comfort and protection when working on the job or at home. The lightweight yet durable knee pad from Craftsman contains an extra thick molded foam pad ideal for keeping knees protected when working on surfaces such as concrete, hardwood and in the garden. Because the Craftsman knee pad has been designed to be lightweight, you can wear it for several hours comfortably.
Don the 2-in-1 knee pads from Craftsman when it's time to tackle home improvement jobs such as laying flooring or digging in the garden. The 2-in-1 design allows you to wear the knee pads with or without the hard outer cap. Attach the cap when extra protection is needed from hard surfaces such as concrete or hardwood flooring, or wear the knee pads without the hard cap for other applications. These knee pads fit most adults and secure quickly and easily with a wide single strap.
- The Craftsman 2-in-1 knee pads feature a hard outer cap to protect knees when working and kneeling on hard surfaces
- Removable outer cap reveals softer knee pad that offers protection while providing comfort
- Lightweight and durable
- Each knee pad contains extra thick molded foam to fit the contours of your knees
- Secures quickly and easily with a single, elastic strap plus a hook and loop closure
- Slim design fits men and women
- Versatile accessory to add to your tool collection and fits easily into a toolbox for storage
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on August 15, 2012
Overall, others give this:
These are not the most comfortable knee pads. They have a hard plastic shell with foam insert, and a velcro stretchy strap. If you use them on a daily basis, I would recommend trying something more comfortable. Price is decent though, and while knee pads are not a necessity, they are nice to have around the garage when you want them.
San Jacinto, CA
I needed pads to crawl around under my house as the rocks and debris had been killing my knees. These seemed to work well initially, but after about 30 minutes of wearing them, I started getting sharp pains in the back of my leg crease from the strap. I even tried putting the straps as loose as possible, but I could find no comfort until after unstrapping them. The pads work great for cushion and protection -- the straps are awful and my score reflects that. Needless to say, they're going back to the store for some pads that don't strap in the middle back crease of my legs, but rather the top and bottom from my knee.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 30-Aug-2014 See details.