Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.3|
|Drill Bit Type:||Hole saw|
|Material:||High speed steel (HSS)|
|Number of Bits:||1|
Ratings & Reviews
Be Ready with the Craftsman 2 In. Bi-Metal Hole Saw
Make sure you are ready for action with the 2 in. bi-metal hole saw. Skilled American machinists made this round shank hole saw replacement bit for quality high-speed steel performance. Your replacement bit was made with high-speed steel for durable quality that you can depend on.
Your Craftsman 2 in. hole saw, bi-metal will get you through the project and beyond in precise style. When you are dealing with plastic, wood and metals, make sure to have quality replacement bits to get you through your projects on hand. There is nothing more frustrating than having to stop a project to go to the store to get replacement bits, but thinking ahead saves you labor, time and money.
- Professionals trust the 2 in. hole saw, bi-metal to get the job done right the first time
- Your drill bit was manufactured by skilled machinists in the United States for precision quality on the job site
- Hole saw replacement bit weighs 0.3 pounds and is made from high speed steel
- 2 inch round shank bit is not a quick-change tool
- Made for general contractor cutting applications with wood, plastics and metals
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.