Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Jaw Width (in.):||1.25|
|Overall Dimensions:||2 in.|
|Throat Depth (in.):||2.75|
|Clamping Strength:||28.6 lbs|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.55|
|Clamp or Vise Jaw Pads:||Pivoting|
Ratings & Reviews
WARNINGHazard - No Warning
2-in. Spring Clamp Delivers Power, Grip and Comfort
The Craftsman 2-in. spring clamp provides the holding power you need to work effectively on your projects. Whether you need a clamp for woodworking or small jobs around the house, it features pivoting jaw ends for a hold that is secure and uniform. Its throat is 2.75-inches deep, making it capable of clutching materials of varying widths and sizes. Because of its capacity to exert tremendous pressure, it's perfect for gluing and joining your work pieces together.
The 2-in. spring clamp has a user-friendly construction that both beginners and professionals will enjoy. Handles are cushioned strictly for your comfort. Handles are also designed to be non-slip to give you the kind of grip you need to get jobs done quickly and safely. Its construction is impressively resilient and is built to repel rust. On top of its performance, easy operation and strength, it sports a black and red finish that makes it the best looking tool in your box.
- The Craftsman 2-in. spring clamp delivers superior holding power to help you complete your projects with ease
- Features jaw ends that pivot to provide a more secure, uniform hold
- 2.75-inch throat opens to hold materials of different sizes and widths comfortably
- Exerts impressive pressure to help with gluing and other joining tasks
- Handles are built with cushioning to ensure comfort
- Handles are slip-resistant to give you remarkable grip for safer and faster operation
- Construction is impervious to rust to preserve its condition and to prolong its life
- Black and red finish adds a little stylish flair to your tool box
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
The spring seems strong and well seated, the handles are comfortable, and the rotating faces work tolerably well. The two inch clearance for this model is much more useful than the 1" clearance for the slightly smaller product, but it can still be quite tight if you are looking to clamp something to a table.
I wanted a strong clamp and this 2" one delivers on strong but doesn't come with an applicator as you have to supply that strength, which is considerable. The cushioned grips do help quite a bit but I would have liked more of a non slip texture. Only time will tell how much clamping force will be lost when the clamp is used on a something an inch or two to be clamped.
This is a nice clamp. It has a strong bite. Feels good in the hand, ergonomic. Has soft teeth, so good for clamping delicate materials. I bought a few of these clamps as filler items. I like them so much, I think I'll buy a few more.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I probably have a dozen of these Craftsman 2" Spring Clamps in my shop. The are so handy, I use them all the time. I work alone, so an extra pair of hands is never an option. With these Spring Clamps, these isn't a need for them anyway. Weather you are holding a workpiece down to the bench for staining or sanding, routing or cutting, drilling or carving, it doesn't matter. The work everytime! Unlike helpers in the shop, they don't take breaks, ask for time off or have bad days. I really don't know how I could work without them. Unlike traditional "C" clamps, these babies are easy to operate with only one hand. They won't marr you workpiece because of the swiveling jaw pads. An assortment of these clamps is a must for any well-equipped workworking shop.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Rainbow City, AL
We were having trouble keeping the cover on our above ground pool for the winter. We bought these clamps and it has not blown off again. Very quick fix for little money and no damage to the pool!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.