Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Shank Length:||1/4 in.|
|Drill Bit Type:||Screwdriving|
|Material:||High speed steel (HSS)|
|Number of Bits:||2|
Ratings & Reviews
SQ1 - 2 in. square insert bit (2) pack is precision formed tip for proper fit. Fully harden & tempered for long life. Universal 1/4 in. hex shank with power groove.
- Sears Exclusive
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I purchased 2 packages. They were cheap so I didn't bother to return them. I can tell you that the first two both stripped immediately. Completely worthless. Good thing I purchased some Dewalt tips at same time! I have my receipt!
Phillips tips are great as soon as you figure out if you got the right tip out of the tool bag. This is better, Put the square tip in the square hole and if it fits hit the trigger and torque it.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.