Specifications & Dimensions
|Auto Tool Type:||Steering & Suspension|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.8|
|Number of Pieces:||1|
|Package Contents:||2 Jaw Small Gear Puller|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Included with Item:|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|User Guide Included:||No|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman Small Gear Puller Protects Gears from Damage
Get your mechanical jobs done with efficiency and quality with a Craftsman 2 jaw small gear puller on hand. When you need to remove small gears and want precision, this two-jaw small gear puller is just what you need; the two reversible forged arms allow you to grasp and remove gears so you can complete your task.
This Craftsman small gear puller from Sears is an essential tool for any mechanic. While the two-jaw mechanism allows for work in small spaces, the tool's adjustable reach gives extended-use options. The two-jaw small gear puller has a five-ton HA capacity and weighs 1.8 pounds. Backed by the quality of the Craftsman brand name, this small gear puller is a garage essential.
- Go easy on your gears with the Craftsman 2 jaw small gear puller
- Perfect for small gear jobs in tight spaces, this gear puller features two arms
- Features reversible forged arms
- Comes with the assurance of Craftsman-branded quality
- Adjustable reach makes for varied use
- 5-Ton HA capacity
- Weighs 1.8 lbs.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Iron City, TN
Pulling steering wheel on 95 Ranger. Tried a loaner tool from parts store with no luck. Bought this puller cranked down on it hit the wheel with a little lubricant and it popped right off.
Picked this up on a just in case basis and has become a useful tool to have around. Very high build quality and excellent fit and finish. Brake rotors pop off with ease.
I tried other gear pullers. They were made in China, and although they looked the same, they popped loose from the distributor cam I was trying to remove. The Craftsman puller, made in USA, was conspicuously better made. It worked perfectly, where the others failed. I'll buy Craftsman as first choice.
it was packaged very niceley, put together easily, and it works fine and looks to be very well made, i think it will be the 1st and last one of these you ever buy.
This two jaw small gear puller is a quality tool that was a good addition to my tool box. Worked perfectly on the little project that I had in mind when I purchased it.
I always count on Craftsman quality tools to do the job right. I have used this mainly to pull front sights off of the barrels of Ruger Mini 14s. Works great!
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.