Craftsman 2 Pack 7 1/4 Inch 18T/40T BladesItem# 00937671000 | Model# 009-37671
Specifications & Dimensions
|Arbor Size:||5/8 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1|
|Blade Diameter (in.):||7-1/4 in.|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Edgenet Data Quality Score:||84|
|Blade Type:||Circular Saw|
|Additional Contents:||2 pack- 18T and 40T blades|
|Wet or Dry Application:||Dry|
|Blade Cutting Material:||Carbide|
|Brand / Model Compatibility:||Saws|
|Saw Blade Type:||Masonry/Concrete|
|Supplier Company Name:||Craftsman|
|Search Keywords:||7-1/4", 40T, 18T, 2 pack, Carbide, Blade, 37671, Craftsman|
|MFG Part # (OEM):||37671|
|Internet Product Code (IPC):||6AF9A507092|
|Google class path:||Hardware>Tool Accessories>Tool Blades>Saw Blades|
Ratings & Reviews
2 Pk 7-1/4In 18t/40t Blades Offers Different Cuts For Different Projects
Have the luxury of choosing between two high quality blades with the Craftsman 2 pk 7 1/4in 18t/40t blades. This super pack comes with two of the sharpest blades you can ever own. They feature ultra sharp carbide cutting edges that slice your materials cleanly to produce perfect cuts. One blade has 18 carbide teeth to handle thicker materials with ease and the other 40 cutting teeth for faster, more efficient action. With this variety, you can have a blade for every job.
The 2 pk 7 1/4in 18t/40t blades give you two blades that specialize in making different cuts but deliver the same smooth cutting performance. High-grade carbide edges are made to tolerate a lot of heat to lessen vibration and are resistant to splintering too. These blades have hard bodies that are coated for protection against corrosion and carbide edges can stay as sharp as the day you got them for many years with minimal grounding.
- The Craftsman 2 pk 7-1/4in 18t/40t blades offer you variety, versatility and impressive cutting performance
- Pack includes two blades with super-sharp carbide cutting edges that deliver remarkably smooth and accurate cuts
- 18T blade is ideal for slicing thicker materials with low cutting force
- 40T blade has more cutting teeth for fast cuts with a fine finish
- Pack gives you variety to finish many different jobs
- High construction carbide tolerates higher temperatures for less vibration
- Carbide construction reduces splintering
- Anti-corrosion coat keeps the edges in top condition for years to come
- Carbide cutting edges stay sharp longer than conventional blades
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 04, 2013
Overall, others give this:
very disappointed with the product I order a 18t/40t pack as advertised and instead I received a 18t/36t pack...I made the trip to the store and they stated that they can not do nothing about it...made in china blades don't buy it.
This 2 Pack 7 1/4 Inch 18T/40T Blades was purchased for my Craftsman circular saw and they work very well. The 2 blades each with different size teeth each serve their purpose. Good blades for a good price! I'd buy them again.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.