Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.91|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
Ratings & Reviews
2-pack Ratcheting Clench Wrench Gets the Toughest Bolts Turning
Designed to bite hard and ratchet fast, Craftsman 2-pack clench wrench features a tough pair of spring loaded jaws that react instantly at every turn, while the rugged alloyed steel build holds up to the toughest torquing conditions. Whether you’re stretched beneath the belly of a big diesel, reaching into the guts of a furnace or crammed under a sink trying to put an end to that leak, this pair of grippy tools delivers the torque and grab you need no matter how tight a spot you’re in.
A quick grip, without having to sift around the tool box for the right socket, this 2-pack ratcheting clench wrench gives you 6 and 8 inch options that both easily span a wide range of sizes, so even if you’re guessing on the size of a bolt, you’ll have the power to give it a solid turn. Built tough and designed to work as long as you do, this pair is backed by the strength of the Craftsman Forever Warranty, so you can count on it, for life. Whether you’re a handy man, repairman or just love wrenching, toss these essentials in your tool box and get the job done right.
- Craftsman 2-pack Clench Wrench set includes: 6 in. and 8 in. ratcheting clench wrenches
- Adjustable jaws accommodate a wide range of sizes
- Spring-loaded jaw design delivers a fast turning ratcheting action
- Handle is collapsible for fast packing and tight storage
- Thumb activated unlocking mechanism deliver quick movement
- Lifetime warranty keeps this set together for decades
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 21, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is a great tool to carry in your car for emergencies. It folds up like a knife so you can store it in the glove box. Its like having a whole st of wrenchs.
Great to have in glove-box, or I would imagine a saddle bag for cyclists. Not for serious wrenching (uncomfortable to put too much torque through) but great to have around 'just-in-case'
These wrenches are great for quick jobs around the house or garage. The adjustable head angle is a very useful feature for getting into tight areas. Very solid product.
I was not quite sure what to think about these wrenches when I picked them up. They definitely look really slick. I really like the design and I really like the fact that they fold in. But, initially, I was not impressed with the actual function of the wrench. It definitely took a little bit of getting used to. I found the "spring" action of the jaw a little cumbersome. But, after just a short time of working with it, I got the system down and started to really understand the benefits of these wrenches. So, if you do not like them at first, give them a little time. Though they are not formally ratcheting, the beveled side virtually acts as a ratchet. The "locking" mechanism feels sturdy. Hopefully it continues to keep the jaw secure. These are an excellent addition to any tool box. But, I definitely feel they lend the most use for travel boxes.
This is a great multi use wrench that is compact enough to carry in the car or on the bike all while giving use like a complete set of wrenches.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools, reflected in price shown, Sold by Sears! Offer ends 20-Sep-2014 See details.